This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
    I've been wanting one of those trapdoors ever since I started working in retail. Also a tube.
    Like in Labyrinth?
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
      Like in Labyrinth?
      Was that the one that went to the Bog of Eternal Stench? They would make it smell even worse.
      "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Good question about waving the next customer forward. If they were annoyed enough (and big or aggressive enough) they might've been willing to shoulder SC aside so they could get served.

People who deliberately block other customers until they get their way deserve to be physically relocated.

Comment

Quoth emax4 View Post
          As I was reading, I was thinking of the scene in the movie where the pit boss uses the stun baton on one of the two blackjack scammers.

In your little box, do you have freedom of movement to stand up? If so, could you stand up to see over the SC's heads, raise your hand to move it in a "come forward" motion?

Comically, it would be funny if you had a trapdoor like in the office of C. Montgomery burns. Yesss...e-e-e-xcellent!
          It was actually a cattle prod. Which made the scene even more awesome!

And yes, a trap door like on the Simpsons would be a MUST in that position.
          "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

Quoth Peppergirl View Post
            It was actually a cattle prod. Which made the scene even more awesome!

And yes, a trap door like on the Simpsons would be a MUST in that position.
            Wow, Peppergirl.. you must really know your restraint devices!

Ok, i'll behave now.. No, no that's ok Peppergirl, put it away. you can... DDZZZTT!!! GAAAHH!

Comment

Quoth mharbourgirl View Post
              Here. You need some pumpkin pie with whiskey-flavoured whip and a big mug of strong coffee with lots of Bailey's in it.

Lord t'underin' Jaysus, what infuriating people!
              Forget all that. Just give the poor woman a bottle of Johnnie Walker!
              It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Working...
              X