This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Teefies2 View Post
    Today, store/district manager was in "conference" a LOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNG time with "John" Stay tuned
    I hope he gets chewed a new hole. Please keep us up to date on what happens next, the suspense might kill me
    Part Angel Part Sadist

Comment

Quoth Teefies2 View Post

Now let's not go to fratching about how store/district manager wasn't up on this situation. He was! He was being passive/aggressive, trying to prod "John" into doing his damn job. Cause, believe me, this isn't the first thing that "John" has ****d up that I know of, and I've only been there 5 months!

Today, store/district manager was in "conference" a LOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNG time with "John" Stay tuned
      It worked, so I'm all for it. Others in his position might just turn a blind eye to it so they wouldn't have to get their hands dirty and discipline somebody.

And the DM can't be in the same store nonstop anyway. He/she has duties to be completed at the corporate office.
      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Oh I can't WAIT to hear the updates on the long conference "John" had with the boss! It's about time those SC's got stopped in their tracks for what they've been doing at the store (I really hope the store/district manager reported those jerks to the DSS for misuse!
        I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
        Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
        Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

I'm assuming you're in California because of the SNAP reference. The local DA will have a welfare fraud unit, they would LOVE to hear about your assistant manager's apathe to welfare fraud, which by the way is illegal if he knows they are committing fraud and allows it.

Might want to drop them an anonymous tip...

Comment

Quoth Runebane View Post
            I'm assuming you're in California because of the SNAP reference.
            Its SNAP in Maryland too.
            Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
            Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Quoth dragon_wings View Post
              Darn, I was really hoping that was just a California thing... It sounds dumb enough to be

Comment

Quoth dragon_wings View Post
                It's SNAP here in North Carolina as well.

Comment

It turns out SNAP is at the federal level so it should be in all states. Who knew? It sounded dumb enough to just be a California thing

Comment

Quoth Runebane View Post
                    It turns out SNAP is at the federal level so it should be in all states. Who knew? It sounded dumb enough to just be a California thing
                    ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

UPDATE:

While we still don't know the outcome of the LOOOONNNGGG conference between Bossman and "John", "John" has been much more attentive to rules and policies this past week. And guess who we haven't seen back in the store????

Comment

Working...
                      X