Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ironclad would be correct in this matter.

...the more you know
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. -Groucho Marx

Comment

I know people like this: They are buying new toys and games but when their money into the bank is 1 day late all hell breaks loose: They have no petrol, they have no food, they are 90 days behind on the phone bill (so its about to get cut off), they are 90 days behind on the utilities and the rent is due...

and its the horrible fault of the Welfare people for being a day late in paying them.. when they didn't attend the appointment with welfare until a day later than usual.

I got told I was "rich" the other day for ensuring I had at least £100 in my bank account that I don't need for payments rather than spending it on concert tickets or other luxuries.
      I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

Wow - I must be 'rich' too!
        Seshat's self-help guide:
        1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
        2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
        3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
        4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

Quoth Seshat View Post
          Wow - I must be 'rich' too!
          By that standard, even I'm rich, not counting Hubby's income. My art hobby barely pays for my video games and other little luxuries, not counting restocking art supplies, when budgeted right.
          "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
          - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Working...
          X