Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm beginning to understand why Paul and his friend might have started arguing. -.-

Comment

Quoth Hermione View Post
      LOL Oh gosh no. Never been on a paranormal investigation but would love to. Just a Ghost Adventures addict. Comes on Friday nights at 9 ET on Travel Channel. This week they'll be locked in the Lizzie Borden house all night.
      I love those shows - especially the fairly serious ones like Ghost Hunters, not so much some of the ones where every little noise and someone's screaming - if you get that scared at the least little thing, why on earth are you in a haunted place in the dark, LOL. I watch all the Haunted Places shows too, where they tell the stories about places (especially love ones that show a place I've actually been).

Sadly, closest I've ever been to a paranormal investigation are all the Ghost Walks I've taken anywhere I can find one. Never ran into a ghost on any of those (ok, there was one weird sorta maybe once), have got photos of orbs and stuff, and have had a few odd happenings other times though.

Madness takes it's toll....
      Please have exact change ready.

Comment

Alright, look.

I've been reading your submissions on here forever, and you always crack me up. I was sobbing my eyes out fifteen minutes ago due to some really bad news I just got told over the phone and feeling miserable, read this, and found myself giggling and feeling much better.

Thank you. ;w;
        ~Bee~

teach us to care and not to care
        teach us to be still.

Comment

Working...
        X