Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dunno, I know there are goofy super-fundamentalists out there, but then, lots of people know that, and make fun of them (not saying you should, just that it happens). So someone could have written that letter as a joke.

If not....wow. What a sad, mixed-up view of the universe. Everything is evil unless it's exactly what this person believes in.
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Had I not been a longtime lurker of this website, I would assume that that letter was a humorously successful attempt at trolling whatever company/store that received it.

Comment

I've love to see Bondage Santa
        The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

You want to get one of those fundy types really going? Mention Halloween.

The lack of knowledge about the history and development of a religion these people profess is just pathetic.
          Don't wanna; not gonna.

Comment

You know, a coworker told me about a childhood friend that, whenever she'd play at coworker's house, coworker's mother had to hide anything that had a rainbow on it, because friend's mother said that rainbows were a sign of satan ; so were teddy bears and unicorns. I never heard of a religion that believes that; I thought that rainbows at least were supposed to be a sign of god's promise not to send another flood. So I'm curious as to what faith the woman was a member of.
            "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

That letter reads like a bizarre amalgam of super right-wing AND left-wing politics...
              "There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't."

Comment

Whenever i read this kind of thing i immediatly think back to "Mr Hanky The Christmas Poo" episode from South Park

Comment

Quoth fireheart View Post
                  I've love to see Bondage Santa
                  I googled it with "Safe Search" off. It was surprisingly tame.
                  Drive it like it's a county car.

Comment

Quoth Lvl_9_Gazebo View Post
                    I googled it with "Safe Search" off. It was surprisingly tame.
                    I've found Google states "Safe Search is Off" when it is set to "moderately filter results". Try changing it to "Do not filter my search results" and I think you will find it is not so tame after all.
                    You'll find a slight squeeze on the hooter an excellent safety precaution, Miss Scrumptious.

Comment

The thing that gets me about the issues with Easter being Pagan/Christian...

The Christian holiday should be celebrated along with Passover, being that Passover was when the events took place, and that Jesus was Jewish.

Easter Bunnies, candy, ect, have nothing to do with Christianity. I recognize that, and enjoy it anyways, lol.

But I doubt the screamers realize what Jesus has to do with Passover, anyways. Sheep and Goats, people.
                      Shamus: Why hasn't anybody designs a cranium-anus extraction kit yet? It seems that so many people suffer from a improperly-stored head.

Comment

Quoth nuthing12 View Post
                        P.S. Because your stores do not have images of any of the other races, Chinese, Koran, African, Indian etc, posing as Santa, this too implies that you support Racism since not all races are represented. Only one race in your view is to be exalted and that is a disgrace.".
                        I assume he's only referring to Chinese, Korian, African, and Indian CHRISTIANS. Cause I hate to break this to him, but a lot of those cultures have other deities - and you know he'd crap a brick if your store hung their religious symbols up at Christmas time.

By the way, my head exploded a few sentences into that letter. The stupid, IT BURNS.

Comment

Take it to Fratching, guys.
                          Sometimes life is altered.
                          Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
                          Uneasy with confrontation.
                          Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Working...
                          X