Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is a pizza place over in Santa Cruz (not sure if it's a chain or not) that had a deal where I believe you paid a dollar more a slice and you get a t-shirt. Needless to say we have a few of those in the closet..
    Now, if you smell the roses but it doesn't lift your spirits, you're either allergic to rose pollen or you need medical intervention. ~ Seshat

Comment

Quoth Panacea View Post
      It's not common place here in the US, either. Usually you have to do something to get something like that "free."
      I snagged about 10 from a convention last year- that's where most of the major free swag comes from, special events.

Not random restaraunts.

Comment

Firstly, - WOO another NZer!

Secondly, I can think of one Pizza chain here that actually sells Merchandise. The only time I've gotten something free was because they stuffed up the order. A Delivery guy came back with the missing item, and said "The boss said sorry about the previous driver, and to give you this."

Its since become the "*merchandise*of DOOOOOM" in the flat XD
        "On a scale of 1 to banana, whats your favourite colour of the alphabet?"
        Regards, Lord Baron Darth von Vaderham, esq. Middle brother to mharbourgirl & Squeaksmyalias

Comment

somehow i have a feeling the SC was expecting someone to perhaps... remove her tshirt to please his son him....

Comment

Quoth ApolloSZ View Post
            Firstly, - WOO another NZer!
            Second that!

Quoth ApolloSZ View Post
            Secondly, I can think of one Pizza chain here that actually sells Merchandise.
            Was that the pizza chain that's known for certain controversial advertising? (which, by the way, I lurve lurve lurve haha)

And Delislave can you please PM me where you work? (or chuck us kiwis a hint lol) I have a couple dear friends who may work in the same place & I've been tempted to point them to this site
            Ne auderis delere orbem rigidum meum! - Don't you dare erase my hard disk!

This is Tech Support, not Customer Service.
            What's the difference?
            We're allowed to tell you "no".

Comment

a hint you say...... hmmmmmmmmm

Cheaper Tuesday is just fanDASTICAL!

Comment

RoseMetal - Yup. The advertising that is (IMHO) rather clever. Haven't been offended by it yet XD

And delislave.... i now have that stupid "cheer song" for the cheaper tuesday ad stuck in my head. Doom upon you for that :P
                "On a scale of 1 to banana, whats your favourite colour of the alphabet?"
                Regards, Lord Baron Darth von Vaderham, esq. Middle brother to mharbourgirl & Squeaksmyalias

Comment

Working...
                X