Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perhaps you fielded a phone call from the Legion of Doom?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfvR4hl-Gzw
    "Solomon Grundy want pants too!"

Comment

SC: “Well, for sure. It’s funny, a lot of people think I’m 17 or 18, but actually I’m 35. Just this month, you know. They think I’m 16 or 17, but I’m actually 35 so.”
      You know, this conversational gambit might actually make some sense if you were face-to-face with the person. I look a lot younger than I am too, and now that I went back to college I'm surrounded by 19 year olds that think I'm their age.

Then I remembered this guy was talking to you on the phone and so this makes no sense unless he had a tiny little helium voice.

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post

[Me: “And the area code please, ma’am?
        SC: “Um, I don’t know what that is.”

Yes, not many of you do lately it seems.

Hmm. That one got me thinking (yeah, I know, I had too much time on my hands this morning But for years and years, most people used just the seven digit phone numbers, and the area code was something extra only used when making long-distance calls (remember those? they were actually something special way back when). Nowadays with cells, we all use the whole 10 digits for calls, so maybe the younger generation just considers the whole thing as a phone number and no longer thinks about the area code as seperate? Course, that doesn't explain the fact that I'm sure lots of those you encounter aren't that young, but still, might explain a few?

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post

If you go into the fridge today,
        There’s no telling what you’ll find.
        If you go into the fridge today.
        There’s a smell like a yak’s behind.

For every smell there ever was,
        Has lingered in there forever because
        Today’s the day somebody’s lunch expiiiiiired.
        Ok, now I'm never gonna get the Teddy Bear's Picnic out of my head today

Madness takes it's toll....
        Please have exact change ready.

Comment

Your song reminds me of this Don't Go Down to the Woods Tonight

When I lived in the dorm, I once had to go down to the front desk and ask them to open the door. My stupid key did not want to work. And sadly, I was fully sober.
          "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
          "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
          Amayis is my wifey

Comment

I'm sorry GK but I giggled quite a lot at your shoe lace incident, again very sorry but that was piss funny. (It's happened to me too)
            I am but a tiny, barren, insignificant rock caught in the glorious orbit of your shining sun. Gravekeeper.

Comment

Keeping up with the songs....

"In the Noo-Na-Voot,
              The pants go toot"
              "On the Na Voot Noo,
              The pants go boo!"
              On the Voot Noo Na,
              The pants go "tah!"

Or something like that....

Based off of this: Ning Nang Nong (Safe for work, but please don't ask me why the teapots are engaging in frottage or the cows are wearing buckets on their heads....I honestly don't know)
              The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Call me ignorant, but what the heck is frottage? It either sounds like something perverted or like the making of cheese.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                  Call me ignorant, but what the heck is frottage? It either sounds like something perverted or like the making of cheese.
                  Yes.

Rubbing against someone/something with the intent of making cheese.
                  I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                  Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                  Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Your song sounds like the fridge in my office building, GK. Only it's smelled like that for weeks!

Quoth dalesys View Post
                    Sing a song of six pants, a schnockered full of rye
                    Eight six seven blacked out birds, well and truly fried...
                    Bravo, dalesys!

Exactly what I was thinking, Jester!

Rubbing against someone/something with the intent of making cheese.
                    "Redheads have at least a 95% chance of being gorgeous. They're also concentrated evil." - Irv

"This is all strange, uncharted territory and your hamster only has three legs." - Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                      Basically frottage is another term for mutual masturbation with men...basically rubbing up against each other until that happy moment occurs (hence my comment about the teapots doing so in te video...it's from a kids show called Play School that has been going since the 90's I think)

Comment

So basically, frottage is the ULTIMATE cock fight.

Got it. Learn something new every day.

Still A Customer."

Comment

Frottage is also the art of taking rubbings from brass plaques, if my innocent years remind me of their content accurately. Somewhat less salubrious.

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
                            Somewhat less salubrious.

Rapscallion
                            Or sublubricious.

The most common form forms are male->female in tightly packed crowds: trains, buses, concerts...
                            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                              So basically, frottage is the ULTIMATE cock fight.

Got it. Learn something new every day.
                              Sonofa.... Oh well, my cat needed a bath anyway

Comment

Quoth fireheart View Post
                                Sonofa.... Oh well, my cat needed a bath anyway
                                Come on now....you've been here long enough to know about Rule 1! Tsk, tsk, tsk....

Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
                                X