Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the heck does being a feminist have to do with whether the ketchup's in a packet or a bottle? What an idiot.

And sirwired, I cannot use ketchup unless it is Hunts. It's the only one worthy of the name "ketchup."

We are obviously separated by denominational differences.
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

I don't understand people's obsession with whining about using ketchup packets instead of bottles. Would you really rather use ketchup that may have been tampered with by another customer than something sealed?

Yes, I am kind of germaphobic, why do you ask?

Comment

Blimey, I never knew people like that existed!

Unbelievable really!
        A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Quoth Grape The Cat View Post
          SC: Goddamn! My bike get stolen and you don't warn me it could get stolen!!
          CC: Shut up!! You live in the hood and you don't think sh-t will get stolen?
          SC: Brother, we have to stand up to whitey!
          CC: I ain't your brother. My family is not that simple.
          SC: They pay you off , b-tch? I 'll report you too. Betrayin' our race.<leaves>
          CC: That fool is on some heavy drugs, I swear.
          Words do not exist to describe how idiotic that SC is, but the CC nailed it. How can you not live in a high-crime area and not think that your bicycle might get stolen?! And it has nothing to do with race, thieves are thieves.

to the CC for trying to talk sense to him. Too bad it didn't take.
          SC: And I'm a feminist! You will get me a glass ketchup bottle!
          does the one have to do with the other?

foodservicesucks has a very valid point; you don't know what someone might have done to that ketchup bottle. Dumped salt or pepper in it, spit in it, or worse. I'd rather use safe, sealed packets, TYVM.
          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
          My LiveJournal
          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
            does the one have to do with the other?
            It was the only entitlement card she had in her hand.

Honestly, she should have just lost a turn and drawn a new one.

^-.-^
            Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Duncan MacLeod View Post
              The Lady is a feminist, she don't need no Man to satisfy her... so she needs a ketchup bottle?
              Glass. And she's got shards in her lady garden. So she's a bit...feisty.
              Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

This is why feminists and crackheads from the ghetto are rated as the worst people in America to deal with!!!

"Boo-hoo-hoo! I didn't get a glass ketchup bottle so I'm going to consider every male employee to be a sexist pig!"

That one made me laugh about the stupidity of many Americans like that today.

Comment

You supposed to stand behind yo' products!
                  What a dumbass. As if it's YOUR fault he was careless and left it out.

Boy! You're obviously a retarded waste of life so let me put it to you like this, I am feminist I am better than you and if you don't get me a bottle of ketchup now I will get you fired!
                  No. she's a cunt. I'd call her a bitch but ... I don't like insulting dogs like that.

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
                    No. she's a cunt. I'd call her a bitch but ... I don't like insulting dogs like that.

She doesn't even have the warmth or the depth to be a cunt

Comment

SC: And I'm a feminist! You will get me a glass ketchup bottle!
                      Me: I'm sorry but we don't have any glass bottles.
                      SC: What boy? What did you say?
                      Me: we don't have any bottles of ketchup, I'm sorry.
                      SC: I need ketchup, and I'm an environmentalist and a feminist!! Get me ketchup you f-cking retard!!
                      In anticipation of her return, procure a half full (or half empty) glass bottle of ketchup. Make sure there is a dried ketchup mess around the mouth of the bottle (not tampering, just messy). When she demands her glass ketchup bottle offer it to her explaining that it is the only one you have but some colicky baby had been sucking on it.
                      "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Working...
                      X