Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In my hometown, the flea market has a ton of old school SNES games. SC's like him are laughable though some ways they make you wanna choke them. *hands mint oreos*
    I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
    Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
    Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

I'm baffled by people that STILL think girls know nothing about video games or computers. It's not 1995 anymore - everyone's online. My grandmother is 80-something and has no problems using Facebook and Photoshop. I've been online myself for more than 20 years at this point.

OMG GURL NOZ GAYMZ!!1! should have gone the way of the dodo by now.

Comment

Quoth BeenThereDoneThat View Post
        Holy crap. I don't think I've EVER had a video game SYSTEM that only had built in games. Even my Telstar Arcade (photo here) had triangle shaped cartridges that fit into the top. Was PONG the last system he ever owned???
        The old Vectrex system had a built-in game that was a different version of Asteroids. I remember playing it in the department store while my Dad would look around elsewhere.

Here's the link to the Wiki article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vectrex

Comment

Quoth BeenThereDoneThat View Post
          Holy crap. I don't think I've EVER had a video game SYSTEM that only had built in games. Even my Telstar Arcade (photo here) had triangle shaped cartridges that fit into the top. Was PONG the last system he ever owned???
          A few years ago I bought one of those joystick thingies at Toys R' Us that had old Activision games on it. It was pretty amazing for a while.

Comment

Quoth mikoyan29 View Post
            A few years ago I bought one of those joystick thingies at Toys R' Us that had old Activision games on it. It was pretty amazing for a while.
            I remember that. I think I was tempted to buy it, but now I'm glad I didn't because I have an iPad and I bought an Atari games app that plays a lot of the old Atari and Activision games.
            "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

I'm still bemused at 'Assholery Clowns'.....

I don't ever remember seeing THEM at the circus.
              Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Quoth Marmalady View Post
                I'm still bemused at 'Assholery Clowns'.....

I don't ever remember seeing THEM at the circus.
                Would you really want to?! Ordinary clowns are scary enough!
                I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                My LiveJournal
                A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Gotta admire how dumb people are and continue to be. Yes, there's no way someone with boobs could possibly know anything about video games, computers, comic books, or anything else deemed a "male" area of expertise. Hell, some guys don't know their way around their own dicks - I know more than one guy who does not know the difference between circumcised and uncircumcised.

Talking about old-school games makes me want to bust out the Sega Genesis, but it's gonna have to wait until I've had my fill of Crazy Taxi on the Dreamcast.

Comment

Wow.

All I can say.

Go for the eyes!

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
                      "No, but you've all but admitted it, Dolores Umbridge, who else would think that?!"

Yeah, real "manly" and "technical". So of course he continues to yell at you because you, a mere woman, had the nerve to tell that MANLY MAN that he was Doing It Wrong.

Good grief, it makes even my customers sound sane and rational.
                      Amazing how many people conjured images of Umbridge.

Manly in this case translates to, "I don't want to admit to a woman I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about."

Quoth xflamedancer View Post
                      You forgot Chuck Norris (who, by the way doesn't do push ups' he is actually pushing the world away from himself).
                      Hope Clark Kent never decides to tone up with a few push ups then

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
                      I would venture to guess this guy is still a virgin because he doesn't know he has to plug his "joystick" into a "slot."
                      Damn! Beat me to it
                      They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Working...
                      X