Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I was probably a bit sucky, but still....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

P.S. To the OP..you are not sucky. At all. Compared to most SC's dealt with by the people on this site..you are full of win.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Lace Neil Singer, I know exactly what you mean.

And Food Lady, I agree. Your job just isn't worth it anymore. I hate having anyone, consumer, manager, or my own mother, impose their opinion of my private emotions on me.
      Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Quoth Pagan View Post
        I had someone doing that to me, too, once. She even decided that that was the reason I had a migraine and proceeded to try to do Reiki on me! (Not to mention that she hadn't put back a single piece of clothing for the whole damn 5 hours she was there before I came in and was trying to leave me with all of it plus whatever I got to put back the rest of the evening!)

I, not very politely, told her where to get off. Then had a word with one of the ASMs. She made sure this "lady" left me alone the rest of the time before she left for the day.
        Indeed. Performing Reiki on someone against their will.... how the fuck is that stress-relieving? Not to mention some people feel that it's a religious technique - i'm a bit neutral on that except that I feel if someone is against it for faith reasons, then forcing it on them is an HR nightmare waiting to happen.

but anyway, going at someone is not how you fix their headaches. leaving them the fuck alone is much better. unless you're fetching them water or something that they want etc.

Comment

Ugh I absolutely loathe being told by someone else how I'm feeling. Guaranteed way to put me in a grump.

On a sidenote, ever noticed how customers expect you to be all smiles and sunshine and rainbows, yet the majority rarely extend that same courtesy to you? An "excuse me" when asking a question, saying "hello" back when I say it, and a "thank you, goodbye" really don't take a lot of effort and go a long way in making my day not suck total balls.

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
            Indeed. Performing Reiki on someone against their will.... how the fuck is that stress-relieving? Not to mention some people feel that it's a religious technique - i'm a bit neutral on that except that I feel if someone is against it for faith reasons, then forcing it on them is an HR nightmare waiting to happen.
            I dont' see it as religious, but as part of a spiritual path. The path that Reiki practictioners take tends to be Eastern. She knew that and she damn well knew that I'm Bandrui, which is very much a Western path. Eastern and Western paths tend not to play well together.

Believe you me, I told the ASM that I was keeping a written record of what Ms. Thang was doing. And, if she kept it up, I would be going to HR. She had previously made a couple of comments that weren't really bad, just annoying, on their own, but combined with this....no. We're stopping this now.
            It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Working...
            X