This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth emax4 View Post
    For the third guy wanting to know the closing hours, I gotta side with the customer on this one. Yeah, you may not have known the closing time since you were not working (which is an honest answer), but you said you were right there talking to your friends, so it wouldn't be too hard to ask them right there. I understand you didn't want to talk to him since he tapped you on the shoulder but.. ehh.
    It doesn't matter what you think. It falls under 'Failing To See The Suck' and it's in the site rules that we don't allow that here.

Quoth Soulstealer View Post
    I'm going to have to disagree. He was off the clock and had no obligation to help the customer who should have asked someone who was actually working at the time.
    Doesn't matter whether you agree or not. The post was failing to see the suck, and you should have reported it rather than answer directly.

Please move along, folks.
    "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

Quoth BeenThereDoneThat View Post
      People have no shame...seriously. One little thing goes wrong and they think they should be handed the moon on a silver platter. Self-important much??
      QFT. The level of self-importance and entitlement-mindedness in this society has gotten ridiculous. We're all human, we're not perfect and we all make mistakes. I wish people would remember that before pitching a conniption over something so minor. Makes you wonder what they do if something major happens; do their heads explode like that guy on Scanners?
      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
      My LiveJournal
      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
        QFT. The level of self-importance and entitlement-mindedness in this society has gotten ridiculous. We're all human, we're not perfect and we all make mistakes. I wish people would remember that before pitching a conniption over something so minor. Makes you wonder what they do if something major happens; do their heads explode like that guy on Scanners?
        This calls for experimentation.

FOR SCIENCE!
        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

God, I love your freaking manager already! Wish we all had bosses like that, especially standing up for your coworker even after the coworker snapped and called that customer a BITCH. Well, that customer got what she deserved, except having a hired security guard take her out into the alley and give her the ass-kicking she needed.

Comment

Sorry in advance for slight threadjack. Since this thread has morphed into "demanding compensation for something stupid", let me tell you what I had today.

"Customer" calls in and wants to know if her pictures are ready. I look around, don't see them, then check the computer. Last picture orders we have for her are 12/29 and 12/30, both of which have been picked up and paid for. I tell her this, including reinforcing the dates they were ordered and picked up/paid for.

"WHHHHHHHHHHHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT???????????????? ???

NOBODY can pick up my pictures !!!eleventy!! I better get them for 5 cents a print!!!" {WTF? Those orders have already been paid for{
            "Get me a manager NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW"

I page manager, who talks to her, puts her on hold, and comes to talk to me. Now the story changes. Seems she sent an Internet order for pictures in today. They never appeared on our system, so we didn't print them. I don't know if they got lost in cyberspace, or she didn't complete the order or what, but it's simple, really ... we can't print pictures that don't show up.

Blah blah blah, manager tells her she can resend them and we'll give her half off. WAY more than she deserves, but as manager says, if she goes to corporate, she'll get them free

Comment

Love your manager Customersruinmylife
              There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet.

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                This calls for experimentation.

FOR SCIENCE!
                Great idea! And we certainly have no shortage of test subjects here. Just post some signs saying

FREE
                experimentation

and the lab rats SCs will beat a path to the laboratory door!
                I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                My LiveJournal
                A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Can we clone your manager? Pretty please??

Comment

Working...
                  X