Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember when some of the tech companies would do upfront exchanges on in warranty items that went bad...especially hard drives, since some customers (especially business customers) could not wait to get their stuff replaced. But I'm sure there was a CC on file somewhere in case someone "forgot" to send in the bad part.

High End Home Store almost NEVER does upfront exchanges anymore. If you want the new item now, you have to place a new order, and if it's sent out before we get the other one back you're going to have a double charge on your card till we get the return and credit it. Sorry, too many scammers ruined it for you. I do feel sorry for the people who waited a long time for something only to get it broken, but...nothing I can do
    "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
      Try $3500 for an 8" 8MB for a TRS-80 Model II.
      Why get an HDD for a Trash-80????

I remember a 10M Cider HDD for the Apple][+/e for like $2000
      I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
      -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Quoth crashhelmet View Post
        I read that in Barbossa's voice
        So did I.

Appropriately rum-soaked as well.
        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Working...
        X