This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth BeenThereDoneThat View Post
    I actually know quite a few men who do not wash their hands after peeing. It really grosses me out and I just don't understand why they don't feel the need...sure, maybe you don't have as much left behind as we women do, but um...you're still touching your junk. Ewwwww.
    I has been said that some men wash their hands after they pee because they think their penis is dirty, but other men wash their hands before they pee so they don't get their penis dirty. Those who do neither are slobs, and those who do both are OCD.
    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
      I don't wash my hands after I use a public toilet, but only cuz I have extremely dry skin on my hands which flares up and gets really red and sore if I use public toilet soap on them. So I rinse them in water, dry them and use hand sanitiser instead. Probably not as good, but better than having sore, chapped hands any day.
      See if you can get a non alcohol sanitiser - it'll probably help with your skin - something like this --> http://www.spservices.co.uk/item/Bra..._0_3356_0.html
      A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Thanks; I'll check that out. ^^ My hands get horribly dry in the winter, probably cuz all the central heating.
        People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
        My DeviantArt.

Comment

Working...
        X