This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth EricKei View Post
    I believe it's eighteen in the US by Federal law, but it's worth researching. If any of the signers is a major, however, the contract would be valid no matter what.
    Yeah, according to Judge Judy (who is my idol), you cannot enter into or legally enforce a contract with anyone under the age of eighteen. So anyone eighteen and over is fair game, methinks.
    Now, I'd like to digress from my prepared remarks to discuss how I invented the terlet...

Comment

Quoth taxguykarl View Post
      Sounds like mommy didn't teach her to read what she signs.
      BTW, Redbeard, wasn't it an option to reply that customer info was confidential?
      Woops! Left that part out. the girl was there and had given authorization to speak with Mommy Dearest.
      I'll tell you, that was one p.o.'d lady when I wouldn't budge on the ETF.

Comment

Quoth Redbeard View Post
        Woops! Left that part out. the girl was there and had given authorization to speak with Mommy Dearest.
        I'll tell you, that was one p.o.'d lady when I wouldn't budge on the ETF.
        Ah. Kinda like "MOM! They told me 'no'! You deal with them!"

And now she's learning that yeah... Mommy can't fix everything for her

Comment

Sorry Mommy Dearest but your bullying won't get your pweshus outta the contract cancellation fee. Too bad, so sad....have a nice day!
          I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
          Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
          Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

I wish I had some sort of witty come back for her, but all I could do was just repeat the effect of "She's an adult and entered into the contract knowing the penalties. I'm sorry, we will not waive the fees"

Comment

As long as mommie dearest is alive, yelling and has her chequebook handy - princess doesn't have to worry about contracts, accountability, responsibility, etc.

Comment

Working...
              X