Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, I'd never seen that David T. thing before. And you know what's funny? I eat at that exact CPK all the time, and I think I can safely say he's an entitled douche (not that anyone doubted it). Furthermore, he's a bit of a liar. That CPK is in a mall, and doesn't HAVE outside tables. It has tables in the mall in front of the restaurant, but they're still indoors.

Wow that made me really annoyed. That restaurant has some of the nicest servers I've ever seen.

ARGH and he misuses the phrase "the proof is in the pudding"!! GAH PET PEEVE I HATE HIM.
    Last edited by manybellsdown; 01-25-2012, 03:04 PM.

Comment

sorry but imagining David T and pudding makes my skin crawl.

I have to go vomit now thanks.

Comment

Quoth PhiSigGirl1988 View Post
        Sounds EXACTLY like David T. Holy crap.
        Got a link to go read this David T. thing?
        Part Angel Part Sadist

Comment

Just Google the terms "david t" and "cpk" and it should be the first hit. The guy is a loon, and 2 years later is still updating the post.

^-.-^
          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
            Just Google the terms "david t" and "cpk" and it should be the first hit. The guy is a loon, and 2 years later is still updating the post.
            I read some of that post and it suddenly strikes me that David T is the exact same type of person as Mr. Drive-by Consumer Advocate. He keeps updating his post because he is desperate to have his opinion seen as important and needs it validated, while pretty much everyone is telling him "Dude? You were being a douche."

At least, that's the impression I get.
            PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Working...
            X