This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth dendawg View Post
    Better yet, make an icon sized pony and put a troll face on it.
    That's actually not a bad idea, could be her form of a water-mark until they pony up (har har) the dough for the one they want, if they don't want to pay for it, well, no dream pony for them, only Cheapo the Troll Pony.

It's pretty much what I do while I'm waiting for my final payment, they get a piece with 'This is a Sample' + 'I am a Banana' written across every face/body in electric green and pink, and once the money posts, they get their final picture. Kinda prevents the get the goods and run some folks suffer from.
    Okay everyone, lets all point and laugh at him right about....

Now.

Comment

Quoth bankworking View Post
      Double your prices. Then charge half for people who ask.

...but no, that would just be rewarding bad behavior, and SCs get rewarded for that enough.
      Double your prices, and give the people that don't ask a 50% discount. For those that do ask, give them a 10% discount.
      "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Simple solution for the people who try again and again and again to haggle/get you to magically drop the price: Inform them (After 3-4 tries on their part) that the price goes UP by a dollar per haggling attempt, effective immediately
        "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
        "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
        "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
        "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
        "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
        "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
        Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
        "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
          Simple solution for the people who try again and again and again to haggle/get you to magically drop the price: Inform them (After 3-4 tries on their part) that the price DOUBLES per haggling attempt, effective immediately
          FTFY.

Comment

I have seen your ponies! It's a really small world, I guess. They're spiffy.
            The best advice is this: Don't take advice and don't give advice. ~Author Unknown

Nobody can give you wiser advice than yourself. ~Cicero

See the fuzzy - http://bladespark.livejournal.com/

Comment

Working...
            X