• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Becks View Post
    ...I'm a space concern?

Quoth Racket_Man View Post
    same question here??? I know I can be a space cadet sometimes
    great make more work for your handlers in witness relocation......(and my memory only has so much space, which is currently allocated to lyrics of every pop song from the 80's/90's)
    Last edited by BlaqueKatt; 01-30-2012, 04:06 PM.
    Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

Quoth PepperElf

She'll last until the end of the earth...

Couldn't have been a more appropriate place for this reference.
      Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
      Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Quoth BlaqueKatt View Post
        great make more work for your handlers in witness relocation......(and my memory only has so much space, which is currently allocated to lyrics of every pop song from the 80's/90's)
        Fine, if anyone wants me, I'll be somewhere in the NY metropolitan area.

Maybe.

Or perhaps I'll be placed with some good natured Amish.

Unseen but seeing
        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
        3rd shift needs love, too
        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Irv,

Any chance you can send her my way? It's been way too long since I've been fondled
          There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet.

Comment

That story is a bit sad, she obviously is either very deluded or not at all happy like she pretends to be. However, I do know quite a few old people (and I do mean old, I'm almost 44 so I'm not talking "over 30" here ) who are definitely NOT completely whacko and would never do something like that woman was doing...gah. It doesn't really sound like she has something like dementia, but she may have other mental issues...still, I can't say I'd want to have to deal with it from a customer. I can feel empathy for people without having to accept them touching all over me!
            "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Working...
            X