Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am also sympathetic on your husband's diagnosis.
    Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Awww man....that IS a sucky day I'm glad so many people were able to give you positive thoughts and encouragement about your husband's skin cancer. I also know quite a few people who have had minor skin cancers removed with relatively minor scarring - I sure hope his will be completely cured

As for the cigarettes...uh, yeah, if more than one store in the area is out of the same brand, chances are the truck was supposed to go to all of those stores and didn't go to any...and that is the stores' fault how? People are thick....
      "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Update:

Biopsy showed that his cancer is basal cell carcinoma, blood tests revealed no cancer in the blood, so that is good news! He is going next Thursday to have (what we hope will be) minor surgery, and we'll go from there. Boss is cool and says I can take the day off, even if I can't get anyone to switch shifts with me. I'm really thankful for that, since I haven't even been there a year yet, so have no time earned.

Once again, thanks for all the well wishes, support and encouragement everyone! It really DOES matter!

Comment

Quoth Teefies2 View Post
          blood tests revealed no cancer in the blood, so that is good news!
          Really good news.
          Best of luck on Thursday.

Comment

I agree. The best of luck and good health.
            Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Yay! That's great news...thanks for updating us
              "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Thanks for the update. Hope all goes well on Thursday! to you both.

Comment

Working...
                X