Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somebody needs a big fat ban..and that's the racist card SC and her "pweshus angel" who swiped the game and denied it.
    I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
    Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
    Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Question: Are the family now banned from the premises?
      Ne auderis delere orbem rigidum meum! - Don't you dare erase my hard disk!

This is Tech Support, not Customer Service.
      What's the difference?
      We're allowed to tell you "no".

Comment

Ugh I hate when the race card is pulled! I have been called racist many times because I was the only white person working in a store that was frequented by a certain race. "You are only following me because I am Black!" "No I am only following you because I just caught you taking a shirt off the hanger and attempting to put it in your bag!" Sadly I could never say that. I could only say I am doing my job by giving you excellent customer service, and part of good service is me checking on you and cleaning up the disorderly racks around you!
        "The old saying "The customer is always right" is Bull S*it, but you should always treat the customer with respect."~ Professor of Management at UTA

Comment

I understand my manager got called a racist motherf***ker a few weeks ago. Not sure what the customer looked like, but . . . my manager kind of looks like Cee Lo Green. I guess he was racist for refusing to fill a script because it would have been illegal for him to do so. Either way, security was called and he went on with business as usual for the rest of the night.
          The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Comment

Working...
          X