Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just can't believe the time people have on their hands these days. He actually came back! At least he can spend his not so free time in jail.

Comment

I can just picture it in his head: "They won't give me what I want, but BY GOD I will not leave here empty-handed!" Then he goes for the jar. "These... THESE are the JELLYBEANS of VICTORY!"
      Each one of us has a special place just like the Evergreen Forest. Enchanting, sparkling, and perfect. And, like the flowers that bloom there... fragile.

Comment

Quoth Tolly View Post
        Well, as it happens I did my first round of Jury Duty last year (and it was damn interesting, although I have never been more thankful for anything than I am for the prosecutor who took one look at my face and asked for me to be removed from the jury for the rape case D, and I dare say that the judge with throw an entire library of books at him. Security cameras, baby.
        Is there a connection between the rape case and the jelly bean incident?
        "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Only the fact that we only have two judges here - really small city, here - and this is likely to go before the judge who presided over the case I actually DID sit last year.

Anyway, Sucktomer Update!

Sucktomer's lawyer talked him into taking a plea - the combination of security cameras and eyewitness testimony has him royally screwed. The prosecutor (who is a total dude and deserves far, far more than the court pays him) informs me that he's got himself 300 hours of community service for the original charges and a week in jail for cussing out the judge.

All hail the contempt of court laws, baby.
          "Everyone walk behind me, your new glorious leader!"
          "Watch the ego, hon, you're scaring the paladin again."
          ~ Sand and Olivia, NWN2 Fanfiction Stupidity

Comment

I love the smell of karma chewing some idiot in the morning.

Well Played, Tolly!

B
            "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."- Albert Einstein.
            I never knew how happy paint could make people until I started selling it.

Comment

Quoth Tolly View Post
              a week in jail for cussing out the judge.
              If you didn't think he was an idiot for the 1st part, here's more than enough proof.

SC
              "...four of his five wits went halting off, and now is the whole man governed with one..." W. Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing Act I, Sc I

Do you like Shakespeare? Join us The Globe Theater!

Comment

Quoth Tolly View Post
                The prosecutor (who is a total dude and deserves far, far more than the court pays him) informs me that he's got himself 300 hours of community service for the original charges and a week in jail for cussing out the judge.
                I knew that guy was stupid, but cussing out a judge?! That's hitting rock bottom and starting to dig!
                I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                My LiveJournal
                A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Eee gods, cussing out the judge?

He must have been drunk or something... you never want to mouth off to people in law enforcement (as they can probably make your life immediately miserable) or a judge (as they can probably make your life miserable on a longer term).

Couldn't have happened to a more deserving douchenozzle, though.
                  PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Memo to the moron: Next time you want to pretend to be someone's father in order to steal jelly beans, make sure you know you're dealing with a person who isn't RELATED!!!

Comment

Quoth Bandit View Post
                      I love the smell of karma chewing some idiot in the morning.
                      Karma. It tastes like bacon.
                      The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth Tolly View Post
                        he's got himself 300 hours of community service for the original charges and a week in jail for cussing out the judge.
                        Woah, like Jay said, couldn't have happened to a more deserving guy!
                        Ne auderis delere orbem rigidum meum! - Don't you dare erase my hard disk!

This is Tech Support, not Customer Service.
                        What's the difference?
                        We're allowed to tell you "no".

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                          He must have been drunk or something... you never want to mouth off to people in law enforcement (as they can probably make your life immediately miserable) or a judge (as they can probably make your life miserable on a longer term)..
                          I seem to recall that Chris Rock had some words of wisdom along these lines...something about how to NOT get one's arse kicked. Probably best not to direct-link it here, tho >_>

One more for the ol' Sig File.
                          "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                          "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                          "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                          "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                          "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                          "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                          Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                          "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth fireheart View Post
                            Bacon flavored jelly beans.

Comment

Working...
                            X