This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Spork4pedro View Post

Ok..the Chili Incident had me cracking up! There has to be a story behind that!
    the only thing we could come up with was "drugs. probably good ones, since they managed to get it so carefully placed"
    Tell a man there are 300 Billion stars in the universe and he’ll believe you.
    Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he’ll have to touch to be sure.
    -Unknown Author

Comment

Quoth Opalin View Post
      NG: Ninja Grannie
      It's awesome that she wanted to give you the tip. Cool lady ^_^

I'm no Granny, but I do share her talent. It has been my experience that I am unusually skilled at sneaking up on people, especially friends, but only when I do not actually mean to be sneaky -- If I try to sneak up, I get noticed. If I just walk up to them from behind, I get "GAH! Where the F*** did you come from?!". Scares the s*** out of them. The thing is, I'm six foot four and have never, ever been referred to as "svelte" >_<

Quoth bhskittykatt View Post
      (Their neighbor in that duplex was a super neat-freak, too. Always wondered how they managed to stand living next to each other on the same lot.)
      I can picture the neighbor going insane trying to deal with the mess. Then again, perhaps the messy neighbor is either his inspiration for being neat, or a standard below which he tells himself, he must never drop
      "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
      "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
      "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
      "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
      "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
      "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
      Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
      "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Perhaps the granny had a perception filter on her. <.< Ninja thing doesn't add up, you would've been dead. D:

...so yeah, going with perception filter. XD
        By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
          Perhaps the granny had a perception filter on her. <.< Ninja thing doesn't add up, you would've been dead. D:

...so yeah, going with perception filter. XD
          As tempting as it is to go with perception filter, ninja don't have to turn on the ninja-ness just to kill people.

I speak as someone like EricKei-- 6'2", never been 'svelte'-- who can sneak up on people despite my size. I joke it's because I'm "part ninja."
          PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

You phone people at 3 in the morning? What kind of evil beast are you?
            There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet.

Comment

Quoth Nemesis44UK View Post
              You phone people at 3 in the morning? What kind of evil beast are you?
              They were asking me to call them, and then hang around outside their poorly lit apt for them to come get their paper.

Yeah, I had a former co-worker who was convinced that I could teleport because of my habit of wandering silently up to the counter without him noticing. I actually got belled around Christmas.

I am NOTHING compared to my father though. We're both at a loss as to how a 6ft 6 black man can sneak up on people by wandering in their general direction.
              Tell a man there are 300 Billion stars in the universe and he’ll believe you.
              Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he’ll have to touch to be sure.
              -Unknown Author

Comment

Quoth Opalin View Post
                I am NOTHING compared to my father though. We're both at a loss as to how a 6ft 6 black man can sneak up on people by wandering in their general direction.
                Probably the same way my 6'5"/250lb First Nations brother can sneak up on people just by sitting in a chair. Seriously, you can walk into the room and you won't notice him until he speaks. It's spooky.

I am 5'2" and I can't sneak up on a mosquito that's already plugged in to my arm. It's so unfair.
                What colour is the sky in your world and how high of a dosage do you need before it turns back to blue? --Gravekeeper

Comment

Working...
                X