This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Jester View Post
    Jalapenos are for pansies. Try habaneros. They'll give you a better idea of what a true "fire exit" is.
    Even habaneros are not the hottest on the Scoville Scale. That would be the Trinidad Moruga Scorpion, followed by the Bhut Jolokia, either of which will leave you crying for Mommy.
    Last edited by XCashier; 07-31-2012, 09:56 PM.
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

It would be nice if the customer actually LISTENED to you question, instead of mentally masturbating.
      What I say: Your name?
      SC: 654-123-9870.

Did you not hear the simple question I asked you, or were you tugging on erect cerebellum at the moment?
      "Don't tell me what I can't do!" - John Locke

Comment

Nice to know I'm not not the one who talks to people while they are mentally masturbating;

Me: Your name?

SC: 123-456-7890

I'm sorry, did I catch you playing with your erect cerebellum stem? Do call back when you're finished.
        "Don't tell me what I can't do!" - John Locke

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
          Even habaneros are not the hottest on the Scoville Scale. That would be the Trinidad Moruga Scorpion, followed by the Bhut Jolokia, either of which will leave you crying for Mommy.
          Oh, I know that the habanero is not the hottest. That being said, it will still provide one hell of a fire exit, especially to people who think that the jalapeno is "hot."

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
          Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
            Jalapenos are for pansies. Try habaneros. They'll give you a better idea of what a true "fire exit" is.
            More like a fire hose. See what your brain can do with that image.

Comment

Working...
            X