Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's for ummmm INSULIN! Yeah that's it!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth vikingchyk View Post
    Hello, fellow duckie fan One of my duckies is gross on the inside, too (the glow in the dark one) I wonder if I could use an oral irrigator to shoot bleach inside. hmmm... thanks for the idea!
    Lee Valley Tools sells a variety of syringes (blunt end needles - for injecting glue into woodworking joints), including an accordion bottle that takes needles. Depending on how much bleach you want to inject, those could do in one shot what a normal syringe would take several shots to do.
    Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
      Off topic but...

* ever notice we sometimes hold on to some of the weirdest memories. Not about what we learned in class but that the teacher never gave me my pen back... !
      I have a couple of cases where I can remember a few jokes the teacher told us, but can't even recall what subject they taught

Madness takes it's toll....
      Please have exact change ready.

Comment

Long island, new york here: you can purchase a pack of 10 syringes for under 3$, if you have ID and are over the age of 18, without prescription.

Basically a clean needle exchange, without the exchange, as was mentioned previously.

It's kind of a game to guess what people are using them for just based on the gauge of the needle and the condition of the person purchasing them.

Comment

Quoth bacchinalus View Post
          It's kind of a game to guess what people are using them for just based on the gauge of the needle and the condition of the person purchasing them.
          I've always hoped that the pharmicist I got my syringe (for the rubber ducks) from posts on some site similar to this for pharmicists, and got a laugh from my story. Would be nice to think I gave someone a smile.

Madness takes it's toll....
          Please have exact change ready.

Comment

Quoth 2gigch1 View Post
            I'd like to point out pepper spray is fairly inexpensive on eBay... says the guy who bought a case of it for $45 after the last run in.
            In my city it is illegal to use pepper spray unless you goto the police station and pay a $5 fee, for a permit, and get sprayed with it so you know how it feels. You can own it but can not use it unless you get that permit.

Check your local laws if you decide to go the pepper spray way....

Comment

Ok - people can't seem to leave the pepper spray comments alone, despite repeated warnings.

This is also not the place to discuss clean needle practices, etc. That's what fratching is for. http://www.fratching.com

Thread closed.

To the OP: Our apologies for having to shut down the thread since there was nothing wrong with your OP. We really did try to keep it open.
              Last edited by Peppergirl; 06-09-2012, 02:22 PM.
              "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

Working...
              X