Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ye gods..And people who write in textspeak like this wonder why nobody will hire them when it's time to apply for a job

Comment

Ugh... As if I needed my brain broken today.

Part of me wants to become your assistant.... just so I can deal with people like that. I just wanna treat them like the idiot they seem to want to be.
      Sucky Employees = The result of sucky customers getting a job...

Comment

Quoth Amanita View Post
        Ye gods..And people who write in textspeak like this wonder why nobody will hire them when it's time to apply for a job
        I'm not sure about that. I have a certain work colleague who writes emails to major clients without any salutation, closing and with multiple question marks and sees no problem with this. These clients only have Turnovers of over £1B a year...

As for the "this is halloween" costume (too late now of course) the easiest halloween costume to do is a Mummy. My SIL did one with bandages and cut up sheets just the other week for the Nephew!
        I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

Quoth RealUnimportant View Post
          ... They like to think that you should only write "properly" if you're being graded on it
          Just because they're not being graded, that doesn't mean they are not being judged... In other words:

Quoth Amanita View Post
          They have no idea how stupid such "writing" makes them look.
          Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
          Bella D. Imbecile, sophomore, Alfred E. Neumann High School.
          What, me study?
          "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
          "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
          "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
          "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
          "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
          "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
          Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
          "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Working...
          X