This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ub ub buh? Hilarity Warning

Warning: The following post may cause spit takes, uncontrollable laughter, temporary oxygen deprivation, brain numbness, and/or brain cell suicide. Readers are cautioned to discard any food and or beverage before continuing. Law requires all readers to sign a liability waiver before reading the following post.

Any brain cells, meals, and/or belongings prone to water damage are not the responsibility of Kisa. Sign here. x____________.

Moving on!

So a few days ago, we got a call from a customer complaining that he needs his shipment now despite the fact that delivery is impossible until the next day at the earliest. The call center rep explains this, but the man is adamant, insisting he needs it today. Finally, she transferrs the call to her superior seeing as she had no luck. The following ensues:

Sup: Hello, this is Sup How may I help you?
    CrappyCustomer: The last girl said they can't deliver until tomarrow, but I NEEEDDD it TODAY!
    Sup: Okay, let me get some information first. *asks questions*
    CC: *answers questions*
    Sup: Thanks so much. Now I see here you have 2 pallets of toilet paper coning in from AssMan Co. in Florida. Is this correct?
    CC: Yes.
    Sup: The ETA I have here on my screen confirms what the pervious rep stated. The earliest delivery date is indeed tomarrow.
    CC: You don't understand. I NEEEDDDD it NOOWWWWW!
    Sup: I apologise sir, but I see here your shipment is still 3 states away. Delivery today is impossible. If road conditions are favorable, you will recieve this tomarrow. If not, we will deliver the day after.
    CC: THE DAY AFTER?!!!
    Sup: Yes sir. Because you didn't request a specific delivery date, this is not a rush delivery and, therefore, you must be patient. If this is a problem, I advise you to request an appointment with future shipments.
    CC: But WE NEED ITTTTT!!! We're completely out of toilet paper and we already used up all the tissues & napkins and one guy ate mexican so now he's stuck in the bathroom with nothing to wipe with and we're down a guy so we're really struggling to get all this work done and Bob has been stuck on the toilet for 2 hours and now he's yelling that his ass cheeks fell asleep and it's really distracting for all of us!!!
    Sup: I'm sorry to hear that sir, but the soonest we can deliver is tomarrow evening. Perhaps you could visit the nearest grocery store to purchase a few rolls of toilet paper. That should tide you over until tomarrow.
    CC: Oh...I never thought of that...That might work. Thanks!
    Sup: It's my pleasure sir. And I recomend a tad more foresight in the future.
    CC: Oh ok. Thanks!
    Sup: You're very welcome sir. Will that be all?
    CC: Yes, thank you.
    Sup: Glad to help. Have a nice day sir.
    *CLICK*
    Sup: .......BUWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH*coug hcoughcoughcoughhackcough* *inhale exhale* BUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
    Answers: $1
    Correct Answers: $2
    Answers that require thought: $5
    Dumb looks are still free.

Oh God this reminds me we need TP at home (using Kleenex atm).
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

OMG really???!!!11!!! It really didn't occur to them to go to the fracking GROCERY STORE??? Geez, even most convenience stores and gas stations have toilet paper.

I weep for the future of our world.
      "If you pray very hard, you can become a cat person." -Angela, "The Office"

Comment

Quoth Draper Mel View Post
        OMG really???!!!11!!! It really didn't occur to them to go to the fracking GROCERY STORE??? Geez, even most convenience stores and gas stations have toilet paper.

I weep for the future of our world.
        My thoughts exactly. Seriously, who has never gone to the grocery store? The TP is pretty hard to miss, seeing as it usually takes up an entire aisle.

This customer was dumber than... than... sorry, I can't think of anything as pathetically stupid as he is right at this moment. Even a pebble looks like Einstein compared to him!
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Are you freakin' kidding me! My God, I can only hope he was screwing with you otherwise...I just can't imagine.

Comment

Five bucks says that this person just acquires a few rolls each time a shipment comes in to take home thus fixing it so he never needs to go to the store.

Which may be why it never occurred to him.
            I never lost my faith in humanity. Can't lose what you never had right?

Comment

This customer was dumber than... than... sorry, I can't think of anything as pathetically stupid as he is right at this moment. Even a pebble looks like Einstein compared to him!

ummmm ...dumber than shit?
              My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself as best I can.---Cary Grant

Comment

The SC was a dumbass
                To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Quoth Draper Mel View Post
                  Well, yeah. They have somebody come and deliver it, and nobody pays for it with cash out of their pocket.
                  Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
                    The SC was a dumbass
                    And apparently, his friend was a numbass
                    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. -Groucho Marx

Comment

If this guy didn't actually have a shipment on the way, I'd swear this was a prank. I mean...
                      A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Oh, man, Kisa. You almost got a Rule One violation out of me, and I wasn't actually drinking anything! That's just... I mean.... Wow. I can't even fathom how dumb that is.
                        "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

The REALLY scary part is, after the suggestion to go pick up a few rolls of TP, the SC says it "MIGHT" work. One wonders what he thinks might prevent it from working! lol
                          "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

I'd say they were full of shit, if only the opposite wasn't so patently the case.
                            This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
                            I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

i like how she somehow thought you were going to be able to move it across 3 states instantly.

that may happen if you're in an area with small states, but out in areas where it takes 2 days just to get from one side of a state to the other, that's not going to happen so quickly.

Comment

Working...
                              X