Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i attract another screamer (full of language)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth dragon_wings View Post
    *raises her hand* Both roomie and I can be like this. :P
    Oh don't get me started on that .

Thankfully I don't have that problem.

And people wonder why I hate talking on the phone at work. 95% of the time they are screaming at me.

Comment

Quoth Redbeard View Post
      Me:Okay, so you do or do not want the information, sir? Because I can send it right
      CLG: (SCREAMING) SEND ME THE MOTHERFUCKING GODDAMN INFORMATION YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!!! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!! BLARGETY GARBLE AAAHH!!!! Me: Okay, I sent it out. You'll have it in 7-10 days. However please be aware this call has been noted for listening to and my manager may wish to refuse your business due to your attitude and language. Have a good day sir!
      Edited for my amusement.
      I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
        That was just...I have no words. I'm almost hoping the call was recorded and used for quality control, so your bosses see what you put up with, maybe give you a commendation for it.
        Depends on the place. If RB and other workers are not allowed to hang up for ANY reason...? I can see RB getting dinged for not THANKING the guy for his patience >_>

Quoth HeatherWolf View Post
        that's when I would have hung up, and not put up with the abuse.
        RB beat me to it -- some places allow this. Some do not allow hangups for anything short of personal abuse. A few places do not allow hangups even if there IS personal abuse/threats/etc.

Quoth rapana1 View Post
        *Blush* My volume goes up if I'm talking excitedly as well. I don't realise I'm doing it.
        Same here, but I've been lucky enough that I have almost never done it (too much >_>) in public places.
        "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
        "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
        "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
        "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
        "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
        "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
        Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
        "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Working...
        X