X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Dave1982 View Post
    (Can't help it, sorry)

"You had best unfuck yourself or I will unscrew your head and shit down your NECK!!.....cuz there's no where else to shit around here!!"

Awesome use of a Gunny quote.

Comment

Quoth evilhomer View Post
      They were not too pleased about our extended washroom breaks. Even though we were on schedule and on budget, they "weren't happy with our progress".
      Well, gee, we'll just send the robot crew next time. After all, mere human beings do need to use the toilet now and then, and a working toilet to boot!

Of course, if they were asked to work in those conditions, they'd have the mother of all conniption fits. But you were supposed to just put up with that abuse. Assholes. I do hope there is someone they can be reported to.
      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
      My LiveJournal
      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Hmm, how about, somehow, the working toilets inside the building can no longer be accessed by the "beautiful people" since the lock has been mangled. Now they have to use the port-a-potties. I bet the portables get dumped and cleaned PDQ when they have to try not getting excrement and other undesirable bits of 'stuff' on their power suits.
        Figers are vicious I tell ya. They crawl up your leg and steal your belly button lint.

I'm a case study.

Comment

Haha love it Cia. Let's see how fast the porta's get cleaned now.

Comment

This sounds like an opportunity for a local reporter to make a scoop. Perhaps a call to the local newspaper is in order.
            "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Working...
            X