This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're not funny.

Happened just now before I went to break. I was collecting reshops around the store and had 3 buggies lashed together plus pushing one. This is allowed. There is plenty of room to go around me. This bitch rams her cart into the last most cart ramming it into my arm which hurts. I look back as she starts laughing like it is the funniest thing ever and I give her an eat shit and die look that killed the laughter. She says "well screw you." Gives my cart another little shove and Runs down an isle. I warn te manager that she might get a complaint about me giving a customer a dirty look. After my break I have to go cashier. If that "woman" comes to my line I am refusing service.

Ugh.. watch over her like a hawk, and when the manager refuses her service, laugh your ass off.

Comment

what the fuck is wrong with some people.

and it's not just employees people like that do it to. my boyfriend had some bitch ram into him extremely hard. and when he turned to face her she was like "So? You were in my way!"

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
        my boyfriend had some bitch ram into him extremely hard. and when he turned to face her she was like "So? You were in my way!"
        Gosh, what a tremendous shock that must've been for her, to see that other people were shopping too. Of course, if she'd been the one rammed, she'd be screaming bloody murder and threatening to sue.

Some people are just so self-centered it's disgusting.
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

I think I'd be inclined to let the manager know, rather than to look out for some bitch complaining about me giving them a dirty look, but to let me know if the bitch complains because I'd like to file assault charges.

These people wouldn't be so cavalier with abusing others if they got slapped with at least a chat with police when they tried that bullshit.

^-.-^
          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

I remember posting somewhere on here that a customer rammed me in the back with a cart when I was leaving one day, I forget whether or not I said anything. I probably did. That was completely unacceptable though, if that were me I would've said something.
            ......../\
            ....../__\
            ..../\...../\
            ../__\../__\

Comment

I get "butt tapped" constantly at Wal-Mart (which is the only place and time I need a cart, for my biweekly grocery/necessity shopping).

I don't know what is wrong with people, if steering a cart is that difficult, or if I just have a really nice round ass, if my boyfriend tattooed "Ram Me!" on my butt, or if people just have no concept of space.

I hate the "super shopper" people, who use their carts like a battering ram, and it's like they are timing themselves on how fast they can shop, and they just go ripping and tearing through a store like it's a damn video game. I try to shop as fast as I can, and I can do it at a normal pace.
              You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

I've had people do that when I'm in line waiting to check out, with someone ahead of me. I don't know where the idiots behind me think I'm going to move to....

So when they keep tapping me with their cart, I usually push back. I couple of good bumps with my butt usually gets the point across!
                When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
                  what the fuck is wrong with some people.

and it's not just employees people like that do it to. my boyfriend had some bitch ram into him extremely hard. and when he turned to face her she was like "So? You were in my way!"
                  My college roommate's brother, who, while wearing a huge hard-to-miss knee brace, got rammed there and started using the phrase, "Shoppers from hell".

Quoth blas View Post
                  I get "butt tapped" constantly at Wal-Mart (which is the only place and time I need a cart, for my biweekly grocery/necessity shopping).

I hate the "super shopper" people, who use their carts like a battering ram, and it's like they are timing themselves on how fast they can shop, and they just go ripping and tearing through a store like it's a damn video game. I try to shop as fast as I can, and I can do it at a normal pace.
                  I don't know what happens, but it's as if people forget the fact that they're humans the moment they enter the parking lot!

Not only do I get the butt taps, and the full-contact shoppers, but I get the people that don't think anything of getting too close and reaching right in front of your face for something! Seriously lucky that I haven't decked anybody for getting too close to me like that.

I do have a favorite line for them though. "The words you're looking for are 'Excuse me, please'!"
                  It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

If anyone hits me, whoever is my carer for the trip rips them a new one. (For the very few who don't know already, I have a pain disorder.)

Anyone who has a disability, temporary or permanent, I encourage to play it up for these people. I know I'm usually the last to ask for 'special treatment' beyond the necessary; but these are people who are deliberately causing other people pain. They need to learn that there are fragile people in the world; and they need to be called on the consequences of their actions.

Heck, even the healthy should be calling them on their actions.
                    Seshat's self-help guide:
                    1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
                    2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
                    3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
                    4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

^ This is exactly what I'd do. I'd call the MOD and get AP Guy involved, showing him exactly who it was. If it were necessary, mall security would be called. I have a compromised spine; you do not ram a cart into me, because there will be a documentation of the incident.
                      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

I'm almost ashamed to admit to losing my temper with a "butt tapper" once and tipping their cart over. Fortunately, nothing in it broke, and the customer seemed to be more interested in gathering their shopping than leaving a mess for an employee to clean.
                        The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
                        "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
                        Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Quoth Seshat View Post
                          They need to learn that there are fragile people in the world; and they need to be called on the consequences of their actions.

Heck, even the healthy should be calling them on their actions.
                          Exactly!

I call people on their shit. The fewer people that put up with that sort of thing, the less the people doing it will think they can get away with it.

Of course, if they thought, they'd realize that either they run the risk of sending someone to the hospital and being forced to foot the bill, or they run the risk of getting the shit beat out of them by someone who is not only healthy, but tired of putting up with that shit.

I get that sometimes because, honestly, I look matronly - not grandmother age, but definitely housewife level (except for the bottom half of my hair being pink, now) - so a lot of people assume that I'm mousey. When I fail to just put up with it, however, they generally start giving me a wide berth. I am not a pushover, and I will not be assaulted without consequence.

^-.-^
                          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

I've run into a few 'butt tappers' and cart rammers while shopping at the local walmart. I always make sure to give them an ear full and a half and in some cases I've given their carts a hearty ram back.

One lady stands out the most to me. She rammed into my cart full force enough move it the few feet it was away from me and cause it to ram rather painfully into my side. I whipped around and snapped out a loud 'Excuse you!' and got rather nasty 'I'm sorry I was distracted' from her that I don't believe for a minute was honest.

I made sure to knock into her cart in the next isle (not hard enough to shove it into her) and as falsely as I could go 'Oh I'm sorry I was distracted' and sneer as I walked past. People need to learn some common sense and politeness.

Comment

I'll admit, I've been cart rammed a few times. If it's particularly hard, and the person who rammed me doesn't respond or seem apologetic, I've grabbed their cart and pointedly shoved it AWAY from me, but never back into them.
                              PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Working...
                              X