This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth PepperElf View Post
    what the fuck is wrong with some people.

and it's not just employees people like that do it to. my boyfriend had some bitch ram into him extremely hard. and when he turned to face her she was like "So? You were in my way!"
    I had almost the identical thing happen to me a few years ago. A woman hit me pretty roughly with her cart (left a mark on my leg) and gave me this dirty look like as if to say "how DARE you stand in my way!"

Also, she didn't apologize, ask if I was ok or otherwise say another word to me.
    "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
      my boyfriend had some bitch ram into him extremely hard. and when he turned to face her she was like "So? You were in my way!"
      I had one woman do this to me. I was the only one in the isle, standing on one side. I turned and looked at her while she was glaring at me. I asked if I could help her and she said "You're in my way!" I picked up her full cart and dropped it two feet over and said "Now I'm not. Next time get a cart that can turn." She looked at me with a shocked look on her face and almost ran out of the isle.

People tend to learn the hard way that I'm stronger than I look.

Comment

Working...
      X