X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth An Haddock View Post
    I'd have left them a "ticket" from here:

http://youparklikeanasshole.com/
    So would I, I love that website actually. I have one worse story, I needed to go to the bookstore before work and when I came out there was some asshole who had his car parked sideways blocking me and someone else. I wrote down the description and went back inside, I also told the person that if the owner didn't move the car in 5 minutes it was going to be towed. The announcement with the towing bit was made and some asshole comes raging up that he was trying to drink his goddamn coffee, I should've just called the tow truck.
    ......../\
    ....../__\
    ..../\...../\
    ../__\../__\

Comment

I see that type of sorry parking job all the time at stores where I live. It is always some idiot who backs into the parking space. They never back all the way in. Most of the time, they get about 1/2 to 2/3 of the vehicle in the space and stop. The dumber ones will get the back wheels in and stop.

------------

@ Lesliemare: I work at a repair shop as well. In the 20 years I've been in the business, I've found that customers gravitate towards parking right in front of the doors. They seem to think that will place them next in line. It doesn't. The ones who get mouthy about it always have to wait a whole lot longer.
      Proud Oath Keeper and 3 Percenter!

Comment

There is a guy in our office who consistently parks over the lines, badly angled (also over the lines) or way too far from the back of the spot (we have a rather narrow parking lot). In the six years I've been there, I can count on one hand the number of times he's parked properly.

Comment

I had a CW who NEVER parked her car within one parking space. She ALWAYS parked it so it straddled the front line between the one space and the space in front of her. When I called her on it, she said she's had the front of her car damaged too many times by people who pull in too closely or too quickly into the space in front of her, and REFUSES to park normally.
          PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
            I had a CW who NEVER parked her car within one parking space. She ALWAYS parked it so it straddled the front line between the one space and the space in front of her. When I called her on it, she said she's had the front of her car damaged too many times by people who pull in too closely or too quickly into the space in front of her, and REFUSES to park normally.
            And management didn't get after her for that? Do you happen to have 2 co-workers who either drive SMART cars or ride motorcycles? They should be able to park in the "leftover" spaces.
            Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
              And management didn't get after her for that? Do you happen to have 2 co-workers who either drive SMART cars or ride motorcycles? They should be able to park in the "leftover" spaces.
              That was probably the only real fault I can give that particular CW. She worked at the customer service desk, had a lot of clout (Management-supported) to reject EWs and Sucktomers, did what she could to help out the rest of the front line, and HATED the co-irker Ol' Scarface Herself with a passion.

Management didn't care, no, and no, nobody at the store drove anything that small.
              PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Working...
              X