Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow, probably should have looked closer.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, probably should have looked closer.

This isn't a biggie, and it'd be a brain burp except for the beginning.

I work for an online shopping cart software company.

SC-Main guy on phone
    SC2- Other guy on phone (speaker)
    Me - Yo.

Me: Thank you for calling Awesome Company, this is Balgram.
    SC: Yeah, my site is down, and I need to know what you are gonna do about it.
    Me: The server is down? I suggest you contact your host as soon as possible. They'll be able to assi----
    SC: Oh, no you don't. My site is broken and YOU are gonna fix it! NOW!
    Me: ...
    SC: Go to www.mystore.com...
    (Wait. Your site is down, but you want me to go there...?)
    Me: Okay. Oh. I see your site is up and running, sir.
    SC: But look at that background! It's hideous!
    (I actually kinda liked it. Very calming green. But his complaints...I can't even figure out what he wants at this point)
    Me: I...I'm sorry to hear that. You can change the colors by going to---
    SC: No. You will fix this.
    Me: Sir, I don't have access to your site or your files, that's with your host. I also don't offer free design or customization.
    SC: Whatever! I paid for service and design through Company Awesome! I will get what I paid for!
    Me: I'm sorry sir, we don't offer that kind of plan...Wait. I'm sorry, did you say Company Awesome?
    SC: Yes!
    Me: ...This is Awesome Company.
    SC: What? But I...
    SC2: Wait, look. We pulled up the neat e-mail from Balgram (Compliment, woo!). She's from Awesome Company.
    SC: ...
    Me: ...
    SC: Oh. Well, hey, you did a really good job answering our questions about our software earlier.
    Me: Thank you, sir. Did you have any questions about the shopping cart?
    SC: No. Okay. Good day.
    Me: Have a great day, sir.

To be fair, the hosting company Company Awesome and the software company Awesome Company DO have really similar names. He just wasn't polite.
    If there’s one thing women love, it’s the guy that just can’t seem to find the line that divides “Ha Ha” and “Stacey, get your purse, we’re leaving before he comes back.”.

--Gravekeeper

Quoth Balgram View Post
    He just wasn't polite.
    Well he had a full head of steam built up on his rant, listening to you would have made him waste it
    Lady, people aren't chocolates. D'you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard-coated bastards with bastard filling. Dr Cox - Scrubs

Comment

Working...
    X