This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth EvilEmpryss View Post
    Also received: Enlarge Your Penis: Up to 3 Per Month!
    Maybe it's a site license?
    Lady, people aren't chocolates. D'you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard-coated bastards with bastard filling. Dr Cox - Scrubs

Comment

Quoth Naaman View Post
      Maybe it's a site license?
      That would explain the spam I got.
      "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

I want more than three per month, then.
        Sorry, my cow died so I don't need your bull

Comment

Quoth Naaman View Post
          Maybe it's a sight license?
          Like ye olde X-Ray Specs? Looketh embiggened?
          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
            Like ye olde X-Ray Specs? Looketh embiggened?
            You and your cromulent words....
            "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
            "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
            "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
            "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
            "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
            "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
            Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
            "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth EvilEmpryss View Post

Email #1: Penis Enlarger Good
              Email #2: Penis Enlarger Best
              I got the first one today.

I loved the line that came after it "Big is great"....yes thank you Captain Obvious, I already know that given I get guys staring at my big boobs everyday....
              The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

There was no subject line to the lastest spam I received. But the text inside read:

I racked in $6 in three days spending time online!

Oh, what a deal!
                "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Hey, I racked up $600 in debt spending time on the internet, so he's better off than I am.

Comment

I just got a mail from a Mrs Lilian Jones who "have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer . It has defiled all forms of medical treatment". That's not good, doctors won't like it if you defile the treatment .
                    I wonder why her lawyer can't give her millions directly to charity in the normal way instead of sending them to strangers and paying them too.

Comment

This one just came in: SCAM VICTIMS PAYMENT FROM NEW COMMITTEE OFFICE

Awww, isn't it nice of those gentlemen in Nigeria to create an office to reimburse people who were scammed by those nasty emails? All you have to do is send them your bank information and they'll deposit $2.7 million for your troubles.

Comment

Not in the subject line, but in the body:

"My husband is filled with love and joy every since his new found bigger man meat."

The subject was "Progress from love guru to sex magnet"

I dunno...I'd rather be a love guru I think...

Comment

"Same Pitenehmrne as Safeway"

Sheesh. They can't even spell the name of the drug correctly.

And why is it that the only drugs they're pushing are either controlled substances, or phosphodiesterase inhibitors? I never see them spamming "Buy Norvasc without a prescription!" or "Now you can get Glucophage without a doctor's visit!"

Comment

I'm the Winner !!!111ONE!!!

You are among the winners of this year Microsoft Promotion Award Team
                            your email have won you £500,000.00 GBP sterling (Five hundred thousand
                            Great Britain Pounds).your email was selected randomly from a wide range
                            Best part of it is that those e-mails come from xxx@aol.com or xxx.yahoo.com

You would think that Microsoft would have enough funds to have their own mailing system... (sarcasm)

Comment

Quoth Daemonmonkey View Post
                              Best part of it is that those e-mails come from xxx@aol.com or xxx.yahoo.com

You would think that Microsoft would have enough funds to have their own mailing system... (sarcasm)
                              how do you think they are getting the money to give you the prize? it's obviously from the money they have saved from transferring over to free email providers
                              "You can only try so hard to look like you are working before actually doing your work seems easy in comparison" -My Boss

CW: So what exactly do you do in retentions?
                              Me: ummm, I ....retent stuff?

Comment

Quoth Darkforge View Post
                                how do you think they are getting the money to give you the prize? it's obviously from the money they have saved from transferring over to free email providers
                                Haha, yes, as MS Exchange is so expensive, being a MS product... And of course they need to switch to more reliable products, like AOL or Yahoo

Comment

Working...
                                X