X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SC's advance to whole new level of cruel

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24510864/

Hackers typically have a 'good' reason for hacking a site. A large percentage of them will attack high security sites to show the site what there weaknesses are. Then of course there are the others just trying to obtain personal info... But these hackers are just sick.

*'good' more or less means 'standard'
    "I'm working for popcorn - what I get paid doesn't rise to the level of peanuts." -Courtesy of Darkwish

...Beware the voice without a face...

I wish there was a way to catch and incarcerate these malicious assholes. What they did is just plain vicious.
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Those assholes deserve a nice trip to the and I hope that they DIAF or have any other violent/horrible thing done to them because they want to give people epileptic seizures for the hell of it!!!
      I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
      Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
      Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

I'm with tropicsgoddess, send those sickos to the freakin
        "...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?!" ~ Kalga

"DO NOT ENRAGE THE MIGHTY SKY DRAGON." ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

This makes me want to hide in a corner and cry.

Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Every time that you think that people have sunk about as low as they could possibly go . . . That's when they get out the shovels and start digging.

"I count this in the same category of teenagers who think it's funny to put a cat in a bag and throw it over a clothesline — they don't realize how cruel it is," said Paul Ferguson, a security researcher at antivirus software maker Trend Micro Inc.
            Frankly, I think that this man is giving these hackers way too much credit. I'd be willing to bet that they knew exactly what they were doing.

The hackers who infiltrate computers and web sites to steal money or information . . . As reprehensible as they are, at least their motivations make sense.

I don't condone it, obviously, but I can at least understand what motivates people to steal money, credit card information, and so forth.

But hacking an Epilepsy Foundation web site purely just to cause seizures . . . Purely just to hurt people . . . I will never understand what motivates people to do this.
            “Excuse me. Is this bracelet real jade?”
            “Ma’am, this is a thrift shop. The tag on the bracelet says $1.50. It comes with a matching mood ring. What do you think?”
            “I don’t know.”
            “Yes, it’s real.”

Comment

This happened over a month ago.
              I'm a person who's posted on the efa.org forum a few times, and yeah, I saw it.

I saw the code in the postings, and really it looked like quick java pieces stuck into the webpage.

Wasn't happy about it, I didn't get hurt personally, but I will say it DID bother my eyes. And yeah, being little pricks about it, I just hope they get hit by a big server flying out of a Mack truck. heh.

Don't think they'll be found, but I have faith in that they will be punished..somewhere.

Cutenoob
              In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
              She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

Most people truly deserve get back 1000 times worse then they gave.
                Under The Moon Paranormal Research
                San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Working...
                X