This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oooh, I like those.
    Deepak Chopra says, "Fear deprives people of choice. Fear shrinks the world into isolated, defensive enclaves. Fear spirals out of control. Fear makes everyday life seem clouded over with danger.

Comment

• here are some of mine that i like
      Bogdana-
      http://www.wajas.com/_images/wajas/3335/3335453.png

Lorelai
      http://www.wajas.com/_images/wajas/3333/3333205.png

Shaveen-
      http://www.wajas.com/_images/wajas/3354/3354932.png

and
      Carlisle-
      http://www.wajas.com/_images/wajas/3339/3339629.png

Comment

• hey khelderson, because i think you might be on this site before waja, which Test did you want? i will of course sell to you at a good pirce.

Comment

• Actually, irony of ironies, I've been able to get on wajas all morning but was just now able to get on CS. Silly school blockings. But it was Test 3 that I was interested in.
          My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• I have two litters due tomorrow (Earth/Divine and Earth/Normal crosses) and will probably age one of each and put them up for sale. If anyone's interested message me on wajas.

Is Plastic Waja single-use (does it vanish if it changes a waja)?
            "I am quite confident that I do exist."
            "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• It's single use and the change is permanent. So if you really want a plushie go for it.
              My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Quoth Kheldarson View Post
                Actually, irony of ironies, I've been able to get on wajas all morning but was just now able to get on CS. Silly school blockings. But it was Test 3 that I was interested in.
                cool i already got some kids form him hows 25 wc sound?

Comment

• That sounds awesome. Thanks ^^ And if you want, you can still use him for stud for free.
                  My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• cool i was hoping to wokr out something like that thanks ill transfer him now *also on the side i have lot of guys right now with the wing........... and alot of wajas i need to wade through to find the sale ones.

Comment

• YAY! And sent you the wc. ^^
                      My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• I just signed up and about 30 minutes later someone messaged me asking if I wanted a Waja, so I have my first one!

If anyone would like to get rid of a Waja, I'll take it!

Waja name: Aramika
                        ID: 112177
                        "...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?!" ~ Kalga

"DO NOT ENRAGE THE MIGHTY SKY DRAGON." ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

• Welcome to the fun! You're welcome to take a look at the wajas I have in my cave and pick out a few. One's for sale are definitely good for transfer, if you're interested in anything else, send me a message somehow and we'll discuss it ^^
                          My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Hey. If you message me first I am happy to drop prices or breed for free with you. Also, check your transfers in a few minutes...
                            Deepak Chopra says, "Fear deprives people of choice. Fear shrinks the world into isolated, defensive enclaves. Fear spirals out of control. Fear makes everyday life seem clouded over with danger.

Comment

• Thanks for the Waja GingerBiscuit.

And I know this sounds stupid, but how do I look at other people's caves? What really obvious link is there that I just can't seem to see?
                              "...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?!" ~ Kalga

"DO NOT ENRAGE THE MIGHTY SKY DRAGON." ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

• Aww... I tried to register and all I get is a blank page with the word "disabled" on it... Help?
                                Confirmed altoholic.

Comment

Working...
                                X