X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth Aramika View Post
    Thanks for the Waja GingerBiscuit.

And I know this sounds stupid, but how do I look at other people's caves? What really obvious link is there that I just can't seem to see?
    The best thing I can work out to do is- copy their number, click on your profile link, paste the number into the end of that link.

yeah.
    Deepak Chopra says, "Fear deprives people of choice. Fear shrinks the world into isolated, defensive enclaves. Fear spirals out of control. Fear makes everyday life seem clouded over with danger.

Comment

• Hmmm. The registration page is coming up fine for me...

Does anyone know how the breed dominance works? I know that Divine is really recessive (only chance of Divine pups is by breeding two Divines), but not much past that.
      "I am quite confident that I do exist."
      "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• Shades, apparently that's just showing up. There should be an activation e-mail waiting for you.

And dominance list:

Normal
        Aerial
        Bane
        Fire
        Plushie
        Tempest
        Corsie
        African
        Egyptian
        Water
        Earth
        Divine
        My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Yep. Actually checked my email - d'oh - and had two from 'em. :P Thanks.
          Confirmed altoholic.

Comment

• You're welcome ^^ So what's your name on there and ID number?
            My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Quoth GingerBiscuit View Post
              The best thing I can work out to do is- copy their number, click on your profile link, paste the number into the end of that link.

yeah.
              Didn't think to try that, thanks.

And thanks to SliceandDice and Kheldarson for the Wajas!
              "...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?!" ~ Kalga

"DO NOT ENRAGE THE MIGHTY SKY DRAGON." ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

• Aramika, I'm expecting two litters with an Earth sire later tonight. If any of those turn out to be Earth, I can give you one if you want.
                "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• Quoth Dreamstalker View Post
                  Aramika, I'm expecting two litters with an Earth sire later tonight. If any of those turn out to be Earth, I can give you one if you want.
                  That would be great, thanks!
                  "...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?!" ~ Kalga

"DO NOT ENRAGE THE MIGHTY SKY DRAGON." ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

• Wow finally got registered
                    name Synner id 112009
                    Looking around at breeds and I just don't know what to do. play games and think for now maybe try something tux cat like but definatly not plushies or water they just feel wrong to me
                    Meeeeoooow.....
                    Still missing you, Plaid

Comment

• parking witch i have a bunch of wajas im going to be goinging through and if you see one you want (or more and this goes to everone) i mihgt be able to give it to you

my user # is 107303 and i have a bunch!!!

Comment

• My Username on there is Khera, and I've got 112227 as my ID number... I think I bought a few from Dizzy already, and I've got one female pregnant now and another breeding request waiting... I was lucky and won over 100k on games today

My only twitchiness is waiting for the results.. and in realtime too!
                        Confirmed altoholic.

Comment

• It's Dezzy not Dizzy...although that character is a ditz...*goes to update list again*
                          My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• I got 3 pretty girls from the newbie givaways.
                            1 tempest http://www.wajas.com/waja.php?id=2996980
                            1 african http://www.wajas.com/waja.php?id=3285464
                            and 1 normal with wings and carries unihorn gene http://www.wajas.com/waja.php?id=2819769

But I need a new name for ********
                            Meeeeoooow.....
                            Still missing you, Plaid

Comment

• pne witch i had a male with your guys markings, why didnt you ask to mate with him second wiki something you like im currently on... resued names but i was on joss whedon names before i got ride of mass quanitys of pups.

Comment

• I'm Sneaky Sometimes

Quoth Sliceanddice View Post
                                pne witch i had a male with your guys markings, why didnt you ask to mate with him
                                Yeah Slice I found your tempest boy Johnny and just kind of snuck past without asking for a cheap/free breeding.
                                I probably was doing laundry when I browser crashed and didn't get logged out here.
                                Meeeeoooow.....
                                Still missing you, Plaid

Comment

Working...
                                X