This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth ParkingWitch View Post
    Am I the only one who is here and there at the same time?
    I am on both alot. But I have a big midterm tomorrow so I'm spending the night off the computer (after this post ).
    "...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?!" ~ Kalga

"DO NOT ENRAGE THE MIGHTY SKY DRAGON." ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

• im on both at the same time too, but thats because i get distracted easily

Comment

• ok i have an almost pretty waja.... i almost want to breed it down to make the markings brighter... and get rid of the horns...

Comment

• Ooh, pretty. When she's old enough to breed, I have a low-gen mutationless black Earth male (or a number of lighter-colored wajas) you can breed her with if you want to try. (if anyone sees a waja of mine not up for breeding that they want to breed with message me and we can work something out).

I also have a kitsune dye that I could let go cheap or in trade for something if you're interested.
          Last edited by Dreamstalker; 03-21-2009, 02:22 PM.
          "I am quite confident that I do exist."
          "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• ohhh.... hmmmmmmm i let you know after being a princess for a few hours

Comment

• Divine Babies

OK OK so they are not really puppies anymore, I just had to age pear they to see how good I did picking the mating.

http://www.wajas.com/waja.php?id=3617662
              http://www.wajas.com/waja.php?id=3617663
              http://www.wajas.com/waja.php?id=3617664

I think they came out lovely.
              Meeeeoooow.....
              Still missing you, Plaid

Comment

• pretty but im not a divine fan

Comment

• Hmm...so a lot of my recent projects haven't come out well...I is sad.
                  My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• I have found that even unattractive results can be bred into something nice with careful breeding.
                    Deepak Chopra says, "Fear deprives people of choice. Fear shrinks the world into isolated, defensive enclaves. Fear spirals out of control. Fear makes everyday life seem clouded over with danger.

Comment

• Yeah...I know. Just trying to decide which ones I want to keep and try that with and which are gonna be sold.

On another note, pear game added for wajas! Helpful for the obsessive compulsive within us all I think.
                      My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Coool.

I just got my paws on an earth with 100% raccoon/no other markings or mutations...now who do I breed her with first (solid-color earth to get the coloration I want now, or my other earth raccoon and hope the giraffe marking dies)?

Comment

• Can we see pictures of all of them? Bear in mind if they share no markings the markings will die to 10 or 20, so if you bred with the block colour you may need to shell out for a dye.
                          Might be worth saving for one though so you can get a breeding group.
                          Deepak Chopra says, "Fear deprives people of choice. Fear shrinks the world into isolated, defensive enclaves. Fear spirals out of control. Fear makes everyday life seem clouded over with danger.

Comment

• Briarsting

Sneakthief x Sacred Coon (just got her today)

Da mutt; 100% coon but also 100% giraffe

(clicky pics to see their stats)

I've already bred Briarsting and SxSC together. In hindsight I should have used a gender pear on SxSC or da mutt and bred one with the other first...)

OK, so I've just put in a breed request for da mutt with a 100% coon earth male...hope it works out as I'd love to get a good low-gen breeding stock in. I'm aiming for soft colors (if dark) and strong to medium primarily-coon markings.
                            Last edited by Dreamstalker; 03-23-2009, 07:44 PM.

Comment

• I'm extremely proud of this girly.

Comment

• Just got a Bane for the hell of it (I do think they're pretty); she's been dubbed Zuul.

Comment

Working...
                                X