Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If it's alright by you, that's be great.
    Deepak Chopra says, "Fear deprives people of choice. Fear shrinks the world into isolated, defensive enclaves. Fear spirals out of control. Fear makes everyday life seem clouded over with danger.

Comment

• sure no problem (logs on to waja right now)
      *cries out*17 more pups!
      ok... my age pears arent there... did i sell them... (wanders off to check)
      opps i did sorry

Comment

• ah, never mind. They just are so rare at the shop and are selling for like a million in the shops.
        Deepak Chopra says, "Fear deprives people of choice. Fear shrinks the world into isolated, defensive enclaves. Fear spirals out of control. Fear makes everyday life seem clouded over with danger.

Comment

• I think I'm going to need to clear out my cave soon...I finally have a project in mind and it's prolly going to end up with a lot of pups (yay for finding wajas with the proper marks with 100 LQ). Anybody want any?

*then remembers to go find wajas with the proper marks in the other breeds too....>.<*
          My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Quoth GingerBiscuit View Post
            ah, never mind. They just are so rare at the shop and are selling for like a million in the shops.
            well if you update your account you can get leaves and trade them for an age pear...
            kheldarson what marks?
            maybe i have something you can use.

Comment

• if you've got any tempests, waters or fires you don't want, that's great.

Yeah, I don't have the money to upgrade my account atm, either,

Comment

• i have 68 tempest pups, i can give you one or two soon

Comment

• Don't forget to play fish a waja every day and the 4 free word wizards every day - double those if you have two accounts.

You should have enough for an age pear at the shops (only ~100K) in less than 15 minutes.
                  Quote Dalesys:
                  ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

• Quoth Sliceanddice View Post
                    kheldarson what marks?
                    maybe i have something you can use.
                    Celestial Wing, Back Swirl, and SSE. Also have ended up with a number with high Husky and Wind, so those are going to end part of the fade project too...probably Kitsune as well, but I'm kinda wavering on that one.
                    My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Money making tip:

Wajas pendants are dirt cheap now - under 20K each. If you have money to invest long term, buy some up now.
                      Quote Dalesys:

Comment

• Quoth GingerBiscuit View Post
                        damn I got some cute cubs. Cannot afford age pears. Will have to wait to see how they turn out. Hate waiting *waaah*
                        Check your transfers.
                        Quote Dalesys:

Comment

• Quoth Kheldarson View Post
                          Celestial Wing, Back Swirl, and SSE. Also have ended up with a number with high Husky and Wind, so those are going to end part of the fade project too...probably Kitsune as well, but I'm kinda wavering on that one.
                          ok only have have one with celestial wing above 40

Comment

• Quoth draggar View Post
                            Check your transfers.
                            Thankyou! So helpful. Will pay you back one day!

Comment

• khelderson i have three tempestest, two already with the wings, one male generatetions 4 and 5 that might help you.

Comment

• Hmm...*goes to look*

eta: Open Test3 up for breeding. He's perfect! *has ideas....*
                                Last edited by Kheldarson; 02-26-2009, 03:08 PM.
                                My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Working...
                                X