X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F My Life

http://www.fmylife.com/

Don't know how many of you have heard this phrase that's being thrown around now. "F*** my life". I actually enjoy this phrase a lot. Website is dedicated to people posting a short story about something crappy that happened to them that day. It actually gets quite amusing. I could easily picture a few certain people on CS using this phrase a lot.
    "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Wow...I giggled at a few but then as I started going I started to think about how much I used this phrase....yea....depressed now.

Comment

I find it oddly appropriate that as of the time I clicked on it from this site the first story was a "I don't work here" story
      If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

I've actually never heard this phrase...

I did used to work with someone who's favorite phrase was "I suck at life."

Edit: I'm on page 3 and now I'm addicted to this site. Thanks a lot.
        Last edited by BookstoreEscapee; 02-22-2009, 05:04 AM.
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

I'm addicted to the site now, but I'm hating that I have had several of those things happen to me, and I've only read the first page.
          Last edited by Nyoibo; 02-22-2009, 03:00 PM.
          If I dropped everybody who occasionally said something stupid from my list of potential partners, I wouldn’t even be able to masturbate

Comment

I sent in two things, but haven't seen either show up yet.
            "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

I've been keeping Design Fox entertained at work with this on AIM
              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

you know... I've found quite a few girls talking about how they've found out guys they were into were gay.... i wonder if I'm the cause of at least one of those posts
                If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Well I managed to stay up til 3 last night and then spent another 2 hours today getting caught up on that darned site.

And I just followed them on Twitter. FML.
                  Today was going to be just one of those days...you know, full of zombies.

Comment

I like that site...great way to cheer up after a shitty day to realize that somebody somewhere had a shittier day than you.
                    I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                    Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                    Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

A couple of stories stood out for me...

1) The kid who decided to skip school after mom and dad went to work... waited by the phone for the school to call, so he could pretend to be dad and say "yes junior is sick"... the phone rang and he answered it... it was his Mom calling to leave a message.

I clicked "you deserved that one" cos... hell that was a pretty stupid thing for him to do.

2) Kid calls home asking to be picked up. His dad answers (panting) and says to call back in 15 minutes.
                      I didn't click cos there's no "ROFL that's funny" choice.

Comment

Today, I asked my girlfriend when she would give me a blowjob. She replied, "you know that won't happen, I'm a vegetarian." FML

Wow. I love this site.

ETA: I had to share this one too -

Today, I was walking through Borders with my girlfriend, when we pass a girl scout cookies stand. I see a box of Samoas, my favorite, point at them, and shout, 'YEAH'. My girlfriend looks shocked. Behind the box of cookies was a five year old scout bending over, with her bottom pointed at me. FML
                        Last edited by Amina516; 03-04-2009, 12:04 AM.

Comment

I discovered this site about a week ago and proceeded to waste three hours reading all the entries.

I agree with whoever it was who said, "Funny at first, then gets depressing."

If you have to ask, it's probably better posted at www.fratching.com

Comment

"Today, I was babysitting this one year old. She just learned how to say yes so if you asked her ANYTHING, she'd say yes. I asked her if she liked vegetables and she said "yes!" Then I asked her if I was pretty... she looked at me and said "NO." FML"

Testing
                            "I saw a flock of moosen! There were many of 'em. Many much moosen. Out in the woods- in the woodes- in the woodsen. The meese want the food. The food is to eatenesen."

Comment

Today, in the fitting room at Old Navy, a customer asked me if we sold Calvin Klein jeans. I replied "no ma'am, this isn't a department store, we only sell Old Navy jeans." She left, and complained to my manager, who informed me that "the customer is always right." FML
                              Poor employee. I guess the manager expected him/her to go get some Calvin Klein jeans for the customer?
                              Last edited by Aramika; 03-04-2009, 02:23 PM. Reason: fixing quote tags
                              "...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?!" ~ Kalga

"DO NOT ENRAGE THE MIGHTY SKY DRAGON." ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

Working...
                              X