This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear CSers,
    Sorry I haven't been around, the windstorm that hit Louisville Wednesday knocked over four power poles [that's right, not power lines, but power POLES] on my street and I didn't have power for two and a half days. We got power back yesterday around two-ish.

For those who were wondering, I got my birth certificate in the mail from dad yesterday too, so first thing Monday, we'll be at the Job Corps office, hopefully to get the ball rolling again.

Dear Dad,
    Thanks for keeping your word. I hope your arm feels better soon.
    Love
    Me

Dear LG and E
    Thanks for getting our power back on so fast you guys rock out loud. I know things have been stressful for the past week or so for you guys. your call center rep was awesome when i called wednesday, and you guys were great Please know there ARE people who appreciate all your hard work
    A [now] happily warm
    Rhpg

Comment

• Dear TTO

Thanks for the book! *SQUEE!!!* Now I can have booknerdy goodness this weekend!

Love you with all my heart
      Rads
      The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• Dear can't keep your pants on,
        Now that you are out of jail and a regestered sex offender stay the hell away from my best friend. She doen't want to see you ever again. I think she has that right. You may have heard of her brother's upcoming wedding. You WILL NOT be welcome there. Add to that he's a police officer and many police offer friends would be there as well. If you lived through the event you would be in jail on any charges they could think up that might stick. Stalking and harrassment are 2 off the top of my head. I don't care if you found Jesus while you spent 16 years behind bars adn just want to appologise to her for hurting her. Stay the fuck away. I won't be there to kick your ass, and I won't get a good play by play from her cause she'd be too upset.

Comment

• Dear RootedPhoenix:

Yeah, he's been infuriating for quite a while. I wouldn't mind him so much if he'd actually get off his butt. If he had put half the energy he expends on bitching/being useless into certs and the like, he could have had a job a year ago.

Dear shrink:

You suggested volunteering. That's nice for the resume and all, but are you interested in covering my rent while I do so? Thanks to boneheadery by a family member (invested a trust account that should never have gone near the stock market), I have NO money. I really don't think my landlord will accept volunteer hours toward the rent.
          "I am quite confident that I do exist."
          "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• Dear roomate,

Ya know what? EVERYTIME I give you a check, you sit your fat ass on it 2-3 weeks. EVERYTIME. You complain about not having any money, but you sit on my check so that leads me to believe that it's really not that big of a deal. Especially with the $10k a semester that you get for loans and stuff. You have more money than R and I combined at any given time.

As of recent, it seems as though I am not making as much money as I am needing to spend. Especially with the IRS tax BS I have to deal with, I AM BROKE.

Do NOT come up to me, and ask me for money the way that you did tonight. Yes, I understand that I owe you. I also asked you if it was alright to give you half this paycheck and half next paycheck that way I'm not COMPLETELY strapped for cash. Don't look at me and go "Well, what am *I* supposed to do then?" Maybe get rid of your Iphone, and stop going out to eat EVERYNIGHT, stop spending money on stuff you DON'T need. There's a difference between being honestly strapped for cash, and not having beer money.

F you,
            Me.

Comment

• Dear Mother nature,
              Thanks for being nice on the way up to visit the family, but you are such a cow for the crappy weather we got going back. I am stuck in a city(love this town so it's okay) a ways from home because of your stupid mood swings.

Dear Brother-man,
              Thanks for watching the crazy kitteh. I bring presents of thanks and pictures of the niece and nephews.

Dear Sister,
              miss you already. It's no fun being the only girl(besides our cat) in a house full of boys.

Dear Self,
              You are thirsty. Go get refreshments of the electrolyte type.
              "Failure is not an option. It comes bundled with your software."

Comment

• To the virus within me.

For a cold you suck horribly, my legs ache, my nose is sore (on the inside bizarrely), my head feels like I'm at 25,000 feet and haven't popped my ears.

Do me a favour and piss off already.

Your host.
                A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• Dear Soup,

Please taste good. I've never made tomato before.

-EQ
                  Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• Dear little one,

You are only 9 weeks along, and next week mom and dad get to go to the doctor's and hear your heartbeat. Please be in the right position so that we can hear the beat. Mom is a little bit scared after what happened last year, and is really looking forward to being fully excited about this pregnancy. You have lots of love and support waiting for you out here. Two families and a whole range of clients that mom works with.

Comment

• dear thrifty,

YAY!!!!!, join the expecting club here lol.

one of the ones with the protruding stomach,
                      MONO
                      My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

• Dear Repairdude,

Thanks for fixing my stove, I'm grateful to be able to cook again, but guh... Burnt wires and melted insulation are the worst smell ever. And thanks for leaving bits of wire and ash all over my floor. I appreciate it.

Happily munching pasta,
                        Me

Comment

• Dear Utah Legislature,
                          Fuck you... you're budget cuts have made one of the classes I need over the summer no longer available over the summer meaning that rather than being finished by december I won't be finished until next may. Believe me, there is nothing I look forward to more than being forced to work in my dead end graveyard shift hellhole of a job for longer than necassary, thank you for giving me that opportunity.
                          sincerely,
                          one very disgruntled tax payer

Dear bossman,
                          Thanks for cutting my hours, as stressful as it will be having less pay, I really did need the extra time for homework.
                          Sincerely,
                          one very stressed out employee

Dear Life,
                          Didn't we already have this conversation about how you were supposed to stop sucking... well, yeah, you can do that anytime now... honest, you can.
                          sincerely,
                          oh for the love of God I need a break
                          If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

• Dear Job Corps Admissions Councilor,

Stop being out of the office, damnit. I swear you are NEVER there.. there's no reason this should be taking this long. I was planning to be out of Kentucky by the middle of this month. Well, the middle of the months here, and so am I. Exactly how long do you plan to make me wait to go? I've done everything you've asked and then some. It's not like I haven't already been through the process, and last time it barely took a month to get me through it all and on the plane to Job Corps. Do your damn job

Frustrated and ready to get out of the cold
                            Rhpg

Comment

• Dear Head,

Please do not be hurting me in the morning. Just because I drank an awful lot more than what I normally do, does not mean I'm due for a hangover.

That is all,
                              Rummy

Comment

• Dear half-priced V-Day candy,

You are sitting in my bag for a reason. It's so I can throw you into the freezer. Stop. Mocking. Me.

I will not eat you tonight, I already have 5 of you little Minis, I do NOT need any more!

-Heading to the fridge to get some string-cheese,
                                Das Mel

Dear Puppies**,

You two little girls were so cute but Mama-Mel said that Grandmother wouldn't let me have you. I'm so sorry, babies.

-Sad now,
                                Das Mel

Dear Icanhascheesebuger and Icanhashotdog,

<3

-Das Mel

**Twin chow-hound-dog mix, ten weeks old, only 35$ each and they're getting spayed tomorrow. So....very....SOFT.
                                Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Working...
                                X