This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Doctors,

I hope everything goes ok with this iodiene test you're doing on my sister. You know she's allergic to seafood...

Dear Sister,

I really hope you're ok, and that if you do have a clot it's easily fixed.......

Comment

• Dear body,

Why are you looking so old lately? We're only twenty-two, so why did the tour guide at job corps yesterday mistake you for a parent of a potential student? O.o

Comment

• Dear everyone,

Prayers and happy thoughts for my family? Please?

We found out my grandad is dying. And may only be around for a few months longer.

I'm in a nice state of fuzzy numbness, but I'm worried about my grandma who's losing the man she's had for the last 54 years of her life...and there's nothing anyone can do or say to change it or make it better.

A very upset and numb,
        Me.

Comment

• Dear Self,

If you're awake in the middle of the night, please take down the number of the mack truck that keeps coming into my bedroom to run me over.

Please remember,
          Rummy

Comment

• Quoth lupo pazzesco View Post
            Dear everyone,

Prayers and happy thoughts for my family? Please?

We found out my grandad is dying. And may only be around for a few months longer.

I'm in a nice state of fuzzy numbness, but I'm worried about my grandma who's losing the man she's had for the last 54 years of her life...and there's nothing anyone can do or say to change it or make it better.

A very upset and numb,
            Me.
            Dear Granpapa Lupo,

NO SICK FOR YOUS!

-Das Mel in the Dog Kennel
            Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

• Dear RW,

I wish I wish I wish it was that easy. really I do.

Cancer that's spread to the lungs and liver though... they've given him 4-6 weeks. If he can manage chemo, it might be longer, anywhere from 6 months to maybe a year.

<sigh> I drowning myself in tea now.

But thank you for the thought, at least.

<Blurbles from the tea mug>,
              Me

Comment

• Dear Lupo

Oh sweetie, I am so sorry you have to go through this. I wish there was a way I could take the pain away. *massive hugs*

Els
                Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• Quoth lupo pazzesco View Post
                  Dear RW,

I wish I wish I wish it was that easy. really I do.

Cancer that's spread to the lungs and liver though... they've given him 4-6 weeks. If he can manage chemo, it might be longer, anywhere from 6 months to maybe a year.

<sigh> I drowning myself in tea now.

But thank you for the thought, at least.

<Blurbles from the tea mug>,
                  Me
                  Dear Cancer,

Ain'cha getting enough out of MY Family Tree? Leave Lupo's alone! I KEEL YOU@!

-Das Mel, who's been reading ihasahotdog.com and needs to get a frikken life.

PS: *Hugs and puppy slobberz*
                  Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

• Dear Lupo,

*lots of hugs* That's awful. I'm sorry.

--RP
                    1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                    -----
                    http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Dear RW, RP and Els,

Sankyuu for the sympathy. It's tough. I think what makes it worse is he's 800 miles away from me and I have no way of getting out to him. Talking on he phone hurts cuz he's not the cantankerous, grumpy old man I know. he sounds so frail and weak. I want to drop everything and go home, but he and grandma say they don't want me failing my classes or missing work and losing what little money that brings in.

Dilemma much? Nerg

A melancholy,
                      Me.

Comment

• Dear Child Rum,

Daddy Rum says you're the one who is driving the mack truck that has been running me over for the past 2 nights. Please, stop it? You're not even old enough to drive, much less drive a mack truck. Can you please stop coming into Mommy and Daddy's bedroom in the wee hours of the morning and waking up Mommy? I'm much too old for this.

Mummy Rummy

Comment

• Dear Everyone,

It's been wonderful meeting you.

<3

Love,
                          Heather aka SIGE

Comment

• Dear SIGE,

huh?

Rhpg

Comment

• Dear SIGE,

Are you...leaving? Because we'll miss you if you are...!

Tell us what's going on? If you can? *offers hugs*

--RP
                              1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                              -----
                              http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Dear SIGE

It's not nice to confuse the masses!
                                No, seriously, what's up??

Rads
                                The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Working...
                                X