This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Zeus God of Thunder Thighs T,

You know what? I'm sorry I didn't log anyone off OR onto ARMS when I left. My computer was being buggy and crashed. I forgot to get logged back on after I did my back-up and log people on and off. It wasn't that big of a deal.
    It was also a very LONG night with MULTIPLE *crazy* people and weird junk all around and I was tired to boot.

However, if you EVER speak to me like that again, you better bet your grotesquely enormous ass I will complain to Chief about it. I probably will anyways just because it really pissed me off.

It's one thing to say "Hey K, you forgot to log people on/off." That wouldn't have bothered me so much.

However, when you go "Hey K. I didn't know if you knew this, but part of your dispatch job is to log people on and off of ARMS before you leave."

I was really tempted to reply with "Hey T, I didn't know if you knew about this, but there's this thing called soap and deodorant. You should try it out and save people from gagging every time they are in the office with you."

F off,
    K

Comment

• Dear Soon To Be Ex Company

Your complete lack of organisation, screwing over of employees and procrastination are the main reasons for me getting the hell out. Your HR department is useless.
      DIAF

Rads
      The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• Dear Work,

Why must you confuse me so?

I'm not happy here, that should be painfully obvious by now, and I've been looking to get out, but there's not much out there. I had one interview, it went well, but I haven't heard anything back from that.

You know that I should be getting more money as I've been doing all the project management, just not the sales.

Telling me that my boss pulled down over $300k last year while working part time (putting more work on me) is just sick and wrong.

But now I wonder if I should leave. What if you do actually give me his job when he retires? How can I pass up that much money?

But then again, would you even give me the same type of bonuses and commissions?

I really have no idea what to do...

Comment

• Dear life,
          I have a new mantra, I want you to consider and act upon. That is: I deserve to be happy, I deserve to have good things happen, I deserve to have someone to love who loves me. I'm willing to do my part, now life, damnit, you have to do yours.

hoping you read this memo,
          Smiley

Dear RHPG,
          Thank you for helping me come up with that mantra.

The gay brother you never had,
          Smiley

Dear group project I should be working on right now
          please, just finish yourself... I really don't want to be dealing with you right now

sincerely,
          smiley

Dear dream guy,
          I know you must be out there... my friends keep telling me they know who you are, and all I have to do is move to a different state/country. Could you do me a huge favor though... think you could exist at the very least in the same metropolitan area, I might get picky and ask for the same county, but I know I can't push my luck and say the same township (or one over) but I can hope, can't I?

hugs and kisses, anxiously waiting for my lonely existence to not be so loney,
          smiley.
          If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

• Dear Kaetchen,

Tell Chief. T's an ass and has been pissing off everyone lately with that shit.

Dear M,

What the fuck. Remember how several weeks ago I told you that I was going to be taking over your job? You told me what all it entailed and I explained that that was less that I thought it was going to be and wasn't worried. So now I find out that all this time, you've been training me just on the key stuff and leaving out everything else, because you're training someone else. Your boss and my boss both said that it would be me getting trained. Not this guy who will probably quit if he doesn't get fulltime and take over the rest of your job. Both our bosses keep telling you that I am the one who will be taking over and I am the one who needs to be trained on it. Now, since you're gone all this month, I have to be trained by the guy who you trained, who's only going to be a backup to me anyway. Thanks. I really didn't appreciate you talking down to me like you did as if it was going to be too hard for my poor brain. I love taking stuff apart and putting it back together. I'm good at learning as I go. Fixing door handles and locks isn't going to be a problem for me. And stop saying you don't really care what happens after you leave and acting like you're training someone else for my own good.
            "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• Dear young women of the world,

Why oh WHY did you all let yourselves be brainwashed into thinking a blinged-out pimp who likes you for your body and will leave you the second a bigger cleavage or whatever else he finds particularly attractive comes nearby is a good choice for a romantic partner, and a tough studded-up metalhead, who would take a shotgun blast to the face to defend you if the need ever arises, use his studs and army boots to really mess up anyone who messes with you, and would spare no effort in making your life the best it can possibly be, is not such a good choice?

Why must I remain single and watch the superficial morons defile your perfection? Am I just too noble for our time?

There's so many more questions, but it all boils down to: Why am I still single despite doing everything I can, short of changing my style, to not be single?

Love,
              411guy

Sorry if anyone gets annoyed at my patheticness.
              Long days, short nights, a bottle of NOS makes it all right.

Canadians Unite !

Comment

• Quoth 411guy View Post
                Why must I remain single and watch the superficial morons defile your perfection? Am I just too noble for our time?
                Dear 411guy,

Try hanging around the nerdy chicks and you may have better luck.

Trust me, they're more likely to have read the Kama Sutra!

Rapscallion

Comment

• Dear Raps,

I once saw a girl in my college with a shirt that said 'talk nerdy to me'. I had no time at that moment and never saw her wearing it again so I didn't get a chance to do it but you can ask Vegeta about my nerdy talking level.
                  Long days, short nights, a bottle of NOS makes it all right.

Canadians Unite !

Comment

• Dear 411,
                    If you ever figure that out please let me know... most likely it's the same reason that it's impossible to find someone who won't date a chub with rounded face and receeding hairline.

also single,
                    Smiley
                    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

• Dear Smiley,
                      You're very welcome my brother from another mother It's only the truth, so I DO hope you continue to tell yourself that every day.

The bi sister you never had :P
                      RHPG

Dear CSers,

Went to speak to the admission councilor's supervisor yesterday. To find out how that went, click here. Looking good so far

Love ya'll
                      RHPG

Comment

• Dear TTO

I miss you

Love
                        Rads

Dear POS, discontinued in 2005, constantly freezing work laptop

TWO MORE WORKING DAYS and I NEVER have to deal with your pathetic hardware AGAIN!
                        YES!

Rads
                        Last edited by iradney; 02-25-2009, 05:49 PM.
                        The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• Dear self,

Get yourself out of this funk! It's a gorgeous day outside, and the world is a beautiful place. There's no reason to be down, even if you have a lot of shite going on right now.

Snap out of it. You beat this depression thing years ago, and you're not going to fall back into the old patterns.

Love and hugs,

Self

Comment

• Dear pudgy old telephone guy,

Will you QUIT regailing me with personal anecdotes, Internet stories and other miscellany every sixty seconds?! Hell on wheels I LIKE those things, but not unsolicited enough I can tell time by them!

You're such a nice old guy all-around...it really is painful to have to try this hard not to scream DAVE WILL YOU JUST SHUDDUP!!!

Sincerely,

A fellow office worker

Comment

• My dear beautiful boy cat,

Your tail is too happy to be part of a cat's body. It's wagging all over the place!

Are you sure you weren't a dog in your past life?

Love,
                              Rummy

PS Yes I will pet you after I'm done typing.

Comment

• Dear McGriff:

I know, you miss mom. She'll be home in a week. Until then, you have me to bother (and I'm even sleeping in The Bed so you get to jump on me at 5 AM). Thank you for being so good about getting your fluids; I'm sorry about the missed try last night but it was hard to see where to go with all your fur (there needs to be some way I can put an ink dot in the right place).

Dear Economy:

Lovely...I'm able to apply for unemployment now (who the hell came up with that minimum-income requirement anyway...doesn't that defeat the purpose?), but there's likely no money. Or maybe there will be from the stimulus. Please let there be incentives for self-employment.

Dear Ex:

You're still a MORON for waiting 3 weeks to get that problem checked out (result was one big clot from ankle to groin as well as clots in the lungs...you had to have known earlier that something was wrong). So you're on warfarin until August, it's not the end of the world. Find out what you can actually eat/use/do, and get yourself a medicalert bracelet so if you are out and something happens people know about it.
                                "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                                "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Working...
                                X