This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear M

I will happily endorse whatever CL says should happen to you. Bitch.

Rads

Dear CL

Please give T the biggest ribcracking hug ever from me, k?

Love
    Rads
    The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• Dear Rads,

Consider it done (well, I will be a little more gentle than that, she is only 5'1! )

Crazylegs
      A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• Dear Dreamstalker,

I truly, sincerely hope you get the job. I'm keeping my fingers crossed and saying a prayer for you.

Regards,
        XCashier
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• Dear MOAO®--

I am hurting for you. I'm sorry to hear about your friend. I never met him, but I feel for you and his family all the same.

--Hun
          I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

• Dear cold weather,

GO AWAY ! ! ! ! I am tired of hurting!

Me

Dear stupid healing ankle with lots of metal in it,

STOP hurting. I can't help the cold and I need you to not hurt all the time. I want the bolts out soon but we have to wait for the doc to give the ok to get it done and then hope that we can schedule the time in June for it to happen.

Me again

Comment

• Dear Child Rum,

Why did you cut your hair!? Now I'm going to have to get it evened out. And I don't know how to do that. It's either Nana do it where I'll have to endure a lecture or I'll have to take you to a hair cutting place & endure you screaming and weaving and being scared.

Mommy

Comment

• Dear T

Thank you for the lovely compliment, even though you didn't mean it as such it was still quite nice.

Love

Crazylegs

Comment

• Dear cell phone battery,

You suck, and not in a good way.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr,

--me
                  Unseen but seeing
                  oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                  There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                  3rd shift needs love, too
                  RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Dear Mr. Rum,

Today is your birthday so Happy Birthday to you!

I love you, even though you do drive me crazy sometimes.

I'm either getting you Pizza Hut lasagna or Pondfah Thai food.

Love,
                    Always & Forever,
                    Mrs. Rum
                    ------------------------------------------------------
                    Dear Child Rum,

I know you don't like sleeping, but Mommy and Daddy do.

Please learn how to play nicely in your room so we can get some extra sleep.

Love,
                    Your Mommy who is hyped on coffee & still needs a nap

Comment

• Dear zombies

Either exist or don't, I'm tired of lying awake at night with the katana.

Dear top hat,

please stop being on my head whenever my parents try to talk to me. It seems to distract them quite a bit

Dear Holly,

Thank you for putting up with me over the years, including the times I forget to preface my rants with a greeting after calling you. Thank you for taking care of me when I'm immature. Thank you for acting like a child when I'm acting motherly.

Please stop walking into the road without looking.

By the way, you're never allowed to grow any older

Caity
                      Last edited by crazylegs; 05-10-2009, 03:17 PM.

Comment

• Dear T

I'm confused, what's going on here?

Love
                        Crazylegs

Comment

• Dear idiot,

Did you really think I would back down? Your the one being immature and stupid. Your the one who got all bent out of shape about me requesting politly not to be sent any text forwards.

Calling me names is not going to endear yourself to me and I hope your daughter never hears what you called her.

It is not my fault your teenage daughter made you cry. I am not the one who puts a huge empahasis on mother's day. I'm not the one who mistook sending a forwarded spam text to someone as a way of starting a conversation.

I am not the one who runs off all friends so the only person she had to turn to about this was somoene you have not seen in a year and only text when you want something.

Sorry honey, I don't need people like you in my life. If this upsets you too bad. I don't care about you or your lying manapitlive ways.

Go bother someone else.

monolayth
                          My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

• Dear parents of 4 preteens that sat behind me in the movie the other night,

....THANK YOU!!!!!

No, seriously, I had my doubts when they sat behind me in the movie and were talking to each other the entire time up to and including the previews...

They however redeemed themselves by as soon as the movie started not only did they NOT talk, the laughed at the right times, and used a stage whisper when they DID say something to someone sitting beside them!

my most heartfelt and sincerest thanks in bringing your children up the right way,

Sarlon
                            It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Dear self.

I'm proud of you, you've realised that you've been attempting something that at best would be considered foolish by many people. Just don't do it again y'hear!

Self.

Comment

• Dear Child Rum,

When Mommy sends you to school in a dress, it's not because she wants you to pull it up and show off your nice watermelon-picture decorated underwear. I put you in the dress because I thought you would look adorable in it. Please try to be not so show-offy next time.

Remember: Our underwear is private,
                                Mommy

Comment

Working...
                                X