This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear hair

It's been fun, but tomorrow, you're coming off - yay!
    Love
    Rads
    The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
      Dear Jack,

Would this help?
      It just might!
      Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
      Dear Jack,

And what makes you such a great catch?
      Well, let's see here:
      • I don't do drugs
      • I don't smoke
      • I don't drink
      • I'm not a misogynistic bastard! You know the type... Blast their gangsta rap WAY too loud in their cars, wear clothes 5 sizes too big, have never discovered the concept of a belt, love referring to women as "hoes", and love to beat their "hoes".
      • I don't believe in cheating on anything other than video games.
      • And I'm just a really nice guy!
      But you know how it is... Nice guys finish last.

Which reminds me...

Dear God Lord Almighty Asshole;

Listen here, you sonuvabitch! I turned my back on you for very good reasons, so stop meddling in my life and making it suck so much! If you want to fuck with someone so badly, go bother a politician!

With disgust and loathing...

Jack
      Last edited by Jack T. Chance; 06-07-2009, 09:32 AM. Reason: Fixing a typo
      "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
      --StanFlouride

Comment

• Dear Mono,

It gets better. It does. You're doing great and it'll all be over soon!

Good thoughts heading your way,

Persephone
        I am Wolverine.............and Wolverine does not do high kicks.

He was a hero to me....and heroes are not supposed to die.

Oh good, my dog found the chainsaw!

Comment

• dear everyone,

thanks for your good thoughts!

tired after work,
          mono
          My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

• Dear Al Gore:

Please be honest with me--you're just kidding about this global warming thing, right? Someday soon you're going to be all "HA HA, PSYCH!", correct?

It is currently 52 degrees in my neck of the woods. In June. My winter coat ought to be in storage now instead of on my body. I would love some global warming right about now.

Now go make yourself useful and find Manbearpig, K? I'm super cereal.

Teeth-chatteringly,
            Irv.

Dear Fireworks Which Came From The Airport, I Think,

No thanks for waking me up last night, but thanks for being easily viewable from my bedroom window. You were pretty.

Irv

Dear Clearance Swamp Marketing Minions:

Would you please quit fucking lying about your furniture being "furniture store quality"? That's only truth-y if the furniture store you're referring to sells nightstands with holes punched in the sides, beds with veneers peeling off like sunburned skin, items missing hardware and assembly instructions, and couches with torn and dirty upholstery because they're packaged in the flimsiest cardboard boxes known to man.

It may surprise you to learn that people don't consider it a good value when they plunk down $800 for one of our bedroom sets, get everything home, and have to exchange half the pieces because of defects. And I'm getting tired of schlepping this shit back to the backroom to be defected out.

Seriously, if the vendors aren't going to produce a quality product, get out of the business already.

Backachingly,
            Irv

Dear Havaianas,

Congratulations on producing the only flip-flop I can wear comfortably. The straps aren't so stiff that they rub between my toes and cause blisters, and the sole is so soft my foot sinks right into it.

This is coming from somebody who swore he wouldn't wear flip flops because he couldn't find any that weren't painful.

Irv
            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• Dear new style work jacket.

You're nice and warm, comfy and waterproof; but how do you get so so grubby? Is there a magic elfin type creature that lives in an as yet unfound pocket with a vast supply of dirt to rub onto said jacket?

I wash you and wash you and wash you and still you manage to attract previously unseen levels of dirt on pockets, seams and edges.

Baffled

Crazylegs
              A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• Dear Rads,

Chopped mine off yesterday! Woohoo!!

With a lighter head,
                BE
                I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Dear Lady in the Carraba's restaurant rest room,

Thank you for thinking Child Rum was gorgeous! I think so too, but since I'm her Mommy, I'm prejudice. At least I now have an unbiased opinion.

Happy,
                  Rummy

Comment

• Quoth crazylegs View Post
                    Dear new style work jacket.

You're nice and warm, comfy and waterproof; but how do you get so so grubby? Is there a magic elfin type creature that lives in an as yet unfound pocket with a vast supply of dirt to rub onto said jacket?

I wash you and wash you and wash you and still you manage to attract previously unseen levels of dirt on pockets, seams and edges.

Baffled

Crazylegs

Dear Crazylegs,

Try washing your wonderful new jacket with a little liquid starch in the rinse cycle. When you wash it again, the dirt lifts right off when the starch washes out. You have to repeat it every time but it tends to work for me.

Meow,

Pepper

Comment

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                      Dear Rads,

Chopped mine off yesterday! Woohoo!!

With a lighter head,
                      BE
                      Dear BSE

EEEH isn't it AWESOME?? I'll take piccies sometime today and post them

Love
                      Rads
                      The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• Dear aloe babies,

YAY!! Keep growing!

Dear headache,

BOO! Also, GO AWAY!

Dear J-pop,

YAY! You're awesome!

Dear plants,

YAY! I love how awesome you are.

Dear blooming flower of mine,

You are very pretty. Please keep opening up and being pretty.

Dear life,

YAY!

--RP
                        Last edited by RootedPhoenix; 06-08-2009, 05:40 AM. Reason: adding things to make sense.
                        1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                        -----
                        http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Dear Rads and BSE,

Chopped my hair this week too -- it's the shortest it's been since I was in elementary school. Doesn't even touch my shoulders.

It's a bit crazy!

A fellow short hair-er

Dear Rummy,

Don't you love it when people confirm what you know about your kids? I love it when people tell me Daughter is beautiful and Son is handsome, or when someone comments on them being well behaved. Makes me feel like I'm doing something right.

And I'm sure Child Rum is gorgeous. I would say so definitively, but I've never seen a pic.

A fellow Mommy
                          I am Wolverine.............and Wolverine does not do high kicks.

He was a hero to me....and heroes are not supposed to die.

Oh good, my dog found the chainsaw!

Comment

• Dear Recently-shorn cs'ers,

Congrats on the new do's!!!

I am getting a much needed highlight and cut tomorrow.

The past several months I have been attempting to grow my layers out. The problem with this is that I have EXTREMELY thick hair. So much so that I have instructions to tell the receptionist to 'block extra time' when I call for an appointment!

I'm about at the end of my rope. I really wanna grow it out, but I just don't think I can take it anymore and I'll probably tell her to whack it all off tomorrow!
                            "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

• Dear WaveBroadband

DIAMF!!!!!! Thank you for making where the hubby and I had to leave raiding last night because you couldn't work. I just love paying for a 6mb connection and getting 128k!!! Stop throttling us. We don't torrent. We might watch movie through Netflix but that is pretty much it. We would just like to be able to play Warcraft. We missed a Mimiron kill because of you bastards!!!!!!

Praying they up the speeds of DSL in our area soon

Dear life
                              Could we just be good for a bit, please?

Dear mailer sitting in my office that has to be done by Friday (only 1000)
                              Could you be a dear and fold, stuff and seal yourself? Thanks
                              Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• Dear Elspeth;

May I humbly suggest that you and your hubby try switching to the wonderful world of OFFLINE RPGs that you can play over a LAN with each other?

I recommend the Neverwinter Nights games! I know MMORPGs give you constantly updated content, but the NWN community is one of the most active RPG communities there is! You will CONSTANTLY have new adventures that you can download and play... many for FREE, I might add... and you won't have to worry about your ISP ruining the experience for you!

Just a suggestion, For What It's Worth.

--A fellow RPG player
                                "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
                                --StanFlouride

Comment

Working...
                                X