GO AWAY! 16F is BAD. VERY BAD.

No love,
    -The One Who is Never Cold is Now Cold.

Comment

• Dear everyone,
      Thanks!
      mono,

dear kiakat,

actually was trying to not get preg. on birthcontrol. though no less welcomed.

when i told the daddy he ran out to get me the meds for the nausua and bought me roses, has now been walking around with a smirk on his face.

goodluck,
      mono.
      My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

• Dear Mono,

Of course he is! He now has proof that his sperm are mighty indeed!

Hugs and chicken broth,

-Kia

Comment

• Dear Mono,

Congrats.

Take it as a sign.

--me
          Unseen but seeing
          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
          3rd shift needs love, too
          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Dear English Weather,

Why do you have to be so shit all the time? It's not enough to be nasty drizzle, you have to be gearing up for another cold snap. Please quit with the terribleness, as January is depressing enough without freezing to death all the time.
            People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
            My DeviantArt.

Comment

• Dear Sister,

This isn't a good sign is it? Less than a week. I wonder what I'm going to find tomorrow when I get back. Something trivial would be nice for a change. No, I see it's not going to be. Well, that doesn't worry me any, there's a solution to everything if you can bend the rules enough. We'll find out which ones give way.

Chin up until tomorrow,

Your brother

Dear trains,

Please run according to plan tomorrow. Something tells me I'm needed back home. If you've got to muck up, leave it until I come back.

Yours faithfully,

Future traveller
              "I'll probably come round and steal the food out of your fridge later too, then run a key down the side of your car as I walk away from your house, which I've idly set ablaze" - Mil Millington

Comment

• Dear driving coordinators,

Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou THANK YOU for lessening my driving load for next week. I don't know if you somehow realized that I already have two other assignments, or if you let up on everyone, or what, but I'm very very grateful. Yes, I still have two days of 7:00 am to 11:00 pm, but at least I now get a tiny break.

*snuggles*

Dear other TA,

You're my friend and all, but one more word about how you 'deserve' to put in less work next week because you're writing your dissertation and I'm going to freakin' explode. You don't 'deserve' shit. We are ALL supposed to be contributing EQUALLY to hosting this thing, and you deliberately wiggled your way to the cushiest assignment. And do you ever wonder if the reason people are bitchy to you might have anything to do with your craptacular attitude? I swear, you're the most negative person I've ever ever met.

Dear 'guests' next week,

Attention! You are undergraduates competing in a regional theatre festival. You are not special snowflakes. I don't care about your project, your show, your design, how long it took you to get here, or how many Broadway shows you're going to work on when you grow up. Years of rejection have made me cranky and bitter, and putting in a crazy amount of hours volunteering to 'host' all of you only exacerbates that feeling. Also, I will not buy you beer. Just go AWAY. Shoo. Scat. GIT!

~ Cranky volunteer at the host university

Dear Cramps,

Why didn't the naproxen get rid of you? It ALWAYS does! go away go away go away!!!!

*hmph*
                "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
                Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

• Dear everyone,

I know I will be saying and thinking this a bunch the next couple months, but, Can I be a Sea horse???

Please? Pretty Please!

Unconfortable,
                  mono.
                  My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

• Dear mono,

I wish! Sea horses have it easy!

Persephone -- who feels like a whale and definitely has sympathy. 10 weeks to go!
                    I am Wolverine.............and Wolverine does not do high kicks.

He was a hero to me....and heroes are not supposed to die.

Oh good, my dog found the chainsaw!

Comment

• Dear Skull,

THE BRAIN!!! IT HURTS!!!! MAKE IT STOOOOOOOP!!!!!!

In AGONY DAMMIT,
                      RW

Dear Pills,

KICK IN DAMN YOU!

Guh,
                      RW

Dear Winter,

I never said I wanted you. LEAVE ME ALONE! Quit STALKING ME.

Needs the Summer,
                      RW

Dear Helen-Glen's-Wife,

I swear, if your hubby doesn't stop sexually harassing me I'm going to do something about it. Involving Lye, a chainsaw, a porcelain bathtub, and a boat. It's not cute anymore.

The cutie behind the counter,
                      RW

Dear Dad,

Next time Glen comes in I'm CALLING YOU and you BETTER GET YOUR ASS TO MY WORK TO HELP ME DEFEND WHAT'S LEFT OF MY HONOUR!

-Your Son, who's starting to get really paranoid.

Dear Somebody,

I used to fight with EQ about getting laid. Now that she does it and I don't, I have no one to fight with.

I know I'm generally strung up pretty high and I need to learn to just frikken chill, but I don't think getting laid is going to do it.

What I really need, is to be able to blow stuff up again.

Really. Honest.

Someone get me World of Warcraft and two wireless air cards (because Verizon aircards only let you have a 5GB limit and WoW would kill that in the first set of updates, so I'd need two for a total of 10GB at 120$ a month, unless someone knows how I can get WoW going without having to pay that much every damned month**) before I pop.

Or at least allow the cell phone antenna to go back to functioning so I can go back to playing Guild Wars (And kill Charr!!). Whichever's easiest.

-Starting to TWITCH again,
                      RW

**Footnote: I'm constantly mobile, so no landlines, or cable lines, and Hugesnet (Satellite) has too much of a lag in order for me to be able to participate in raids. Not that I'd do much in the way of raiding. I am a solo-player most of the time, anyhow. I would like to play again, though. Gods, I hate being the only RVer on this board. >.>
                      Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

• RW,

I'm sorry. *offers herbal tea* Not being able to blow stuff up is hard.

And as for weird, creep-you-out people...there's always catapults. How you choose to use them is your decision.

--RP

Dear body,

Grrr.

--Me.
                        Last edited by RootedPhoenix; 01-17-2009, 06:27 AM.
                        1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                        -----
                        http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Dear Couples of the World,

Stop hating. I have enough hate for all of us.
                          I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

• Dear RW,

What does getting laid have to do with anything?

Confused,
                            -EQ

PS. If I was there, I'd be nice and defend your honour.
                            Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• Dear USPS:

I want my proton gun parts. NOW.

I would think that an insured widget would be a bit less susceptible to being sucked into limbo. The sender's post office claims it was scanned in my town and this was delivered on December freaking third.. Nope. My PO says that a pickup slip was left...I never got one. The only way it could be considered delivered after a slip is left is if I signed for it at the post office, which obviously did not happen. The sender never received it back as unclaimed, so where the hell is it?!

It's a bunch of cast resin bits. You can't build a dirty bomb out of resin...at least I don't think you can. Trust me, I'm not going to do anything evil with this stuff, so give it back. Please?
                              "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                              "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• Dear life,

STOP IT. $80 is not what I want to pay to replace my laptop's power cord. Cough it up.

--Me.
                                1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                                -----
                                http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Working...
                                X