This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear The_Dane,

You made me giggle with your letters to GA13.

Lots of hugs and good thoughts/prayers to you and your wife.

Rummy
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Dear Body,

What is up with you at this moment? What is up with all the cramping and PMSing? There's been nothing to show for it except for more cramping and whatnot. If my kitty is going to get a nosebleed, please have the nosebleed show up quickly or quit it with the cravings, the PMSing and the cramps!

Especially the cramps! Make them go away!

Me

Comment

• Dear Rummy,
      I know how you feel. I was curled up in a ball on bed bed,whimpering and near tears. Ibuprofen cannot work fast enough.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Fuzzy Butt,
      I know you are used to me waking up early. Now, I don't need to all the time.

You are a smart cat and I love it, but please, stop doing your newest trick to wake me up. Quit putting your mouth near my ear and meowing as loud as you can. Mommy needs her sleep.
      "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

• Quoth The_Dane View Post
        Dear GA13 again,

It's good to see you're still under the delusion that we're fooling people.

-Me
        Dear Dane,

Well, with the frequency, I suppose not.

Love,
        Me

Quoth idrinkarum View Post
        Dear The_Dane,

You made me giggle with your letters to GA13.

Lots of hugs and good thoughts/prayers to you and your wife.

Rummy
        Dear Rummy,

Thank you for the prayers. Also, he's so cute when he thinks he's being witty. That's another week in the basement for him!

-GA13

Comment

• Dear Shpepper,

Thank you for the suggestions. I never thought to talk to Mr. Rum's doctor about it. Maybe it's because I feel I'm being selfish about him getting the surgery? I'm not sure. All I know is that I worry every time I think about it.

I'd send him to his mother's house if she wasn't 2 hours away from our house.

Child Rum is getting more and more wild. I'm going to have to get my ducks in a row and get all the information I need to get an appointment with a behavioral pediatrician.

Going insane,
          Rummy
          ----------------------------------------------
          Dear GA13,

You're more than welcome to the prayers!

Yeah, though I complain about Mr. Rum sometimes (okay, more like 9 times out of 10 ), he can be cute sometimes ... And I understand. But if I put him our basement, he'd be more than happy to stay there as it's got all his Dungeons & Dragons stuff down there along with our desktop computer.

Rummy

Comment

• Dear Rummy,

You love him. That's why you worry. Do be sure to find out about what extra help you can get be it for Mr. Rum or for Child Rum. I think it will probably be easier to find help for the Mr.

Good luck getting everything you need together for Child Rum. You are an amazing mom from what I can tell and you will get her what she needs.

Pepper

Comment

• Dear Shpepper,

Thank you for the luck and the advice. May I borrow you in the future to help me think?

Rummy
              ------------------------------------------
              Dear McGoddess,

Hope you're having fun!

The cramps, for me, is getting worse.

Rummy
              ------------------------------------------------
              "Dear" Mr. Rum,

You might think you're funny when you say "I'll get on that train" when "that train" is the "Hate Rummy Train".

You're not funny and you hurt my feelers.

Mrs. Rum

Comment

• Dear Rummy,

But of course you may use me to think. I am rather good at suggestions for other peoples lives.

Pepper

Dear Mr Rum,

That is all.

Pepper

Comment

• Dear Shpepper,

Yay! I don't have to think anymore!

I am with you on the Mr. Rum + frozen salmon thing.

I think I need more rum,
                  Rummy
                  -------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Dear Mother Rum,

Please don't start telling me that Child Rum is going to die because she touched a table with fresh spray paint on it. Mr. Rum took Joy dishwashing liquid and a sponge and got all the stuff off her hands. Don't imply that I'm a bad mother because I let my daughter go out onto the back porch (with Mr. Rum and myself) and she was dancing around on the deck and was therefore watching her daddy spray paint the little table and chairs we bought her for $1 at a yard sale today.

I really need more rum,
                  Your Daughter
                  Last edited by CaroPhoenix; 05-31-2009, 03:48 AM.

Comment

• Dear self,

Please don't waste tomorrow. Follow the list and all will be well.

Yours,
                    Self.

Dear Mistress o' Rum,

Some people need to learn how and when to speak. You should trust yourself - you know fine well what you're doing, and you're doing it amazingly.

Sending rum and a couple of frozen salmon for use as you wish,
                    MMM
                    Last edited by MannersMakethMan; 05-31-2009, 10:37 PM.
                    "I'll probably come round and steal the food out of your fridge later too, then run a key down the side of your car as I walk away from your house, which I've idly set ablaze" - Mil Millington

Comment

• Dear centipedes, spiders, and other many-legged creatures,

STAY THE HELL OUT OF MY APARTMENT!!!!!

With no love,
                      Me
                      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Dear Triple M,

Thank you for the kind words, the rum and the frozen salmon!

All of them have been greatly needed and in much demand for the past several days.

Rummy
                        ------------------------------------------------
                        Dear BSE,

Don't worry! I'm here! I'm really good at spraying raid, screaming and jumping backwards all at the same time!

Yes, I know .... no need to thank me for coming to your rescue.

Rummy

Comment

• Dear CSers,

Thank you for all the hugs and thoughts when I opened up about the two assholes that had hurt me. I'm still trying to come to terms with the fact that it was sexual assault and part of me still wants to hurt them.

Love Fireheart.

Dear Cute Nightfiller,

Who said that you're adorable? To me you're a cute metal-loving geek

Love Fireheart.
                          The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

• Dear CS.

Apple butter. MUST have apple butter..........

craving,
                            prego mono

Dear whoever reads this.

well im 27 weeks along now, having weird cravings and mood swings. not just normal mood swings, but going from must kill you to i love you in hours.

everyone wants to be around me, oh yeah.

rawr,
                            mono
                            My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

• Dear germs

BUGGER OFF!!

That is all
                              Rads
                              The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• Dear Ex,

You told my father you wouldn't let me down. I haven't heard from you in over two months. You know what you need to do.

With only so much patience,
                                me
                                I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                                I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                                It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
                                X