This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Utah,
    Please don't be there when I get back. This weekend has shown me just what a cesspool you are and how much I need to get out and has given me the resolve to do whatever is necassary to leave you and you bigoted filth in my rearview mirror for good. Do you know why you are considered fly over country? It's because that is all you are good for, pretty scenory to be viewed from an airplane window. Do you realize that some of your citizens have to travel 700 miles to be able to spend a weekend in a place where they can feel accepted... wait, you do know, you just don't give a fuck because we're not the citizens you care about. Well fuck you too, I'll be more than happy to leave as soon as I'm able.

Dear San Francisco,
    Thank you for showing me that there is a light at the end of the tunnel, that there is a world outside of Utah, that there is at least one place where I can be accepted. Thank you for giving me a reason to keep going forward. Before this weekend I had no hope whatsoever and suicide was an option, now I know what I have to look forward to... please still be there when I finally am able to move.

Dear T,
    Thank you for convincing me that I should come to San Francisco this weekend. You will never know how much that means to me right now. You are one of the kindest most caring people that I know. You have done more to help my confidence and self esteem problems in the last 3 days than years of professional 'help' that I went through when I was younger. I really hope our paths will cross again in the future, until then, you have my number and my screen name, keep in touch.
    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

• Dear Neverwinter Nights,

Please stop corrupting my save files. This is the third time I've had to start a new game and I'm again on my Rogue character.
      The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

• Dear place of employment,

Why do you think I'm a morning person? *sob*

I'm not.

Well, I probably could be if I hadn't spent years working second shift, and now, this week, I have three shifts in which I go in by 11 am at the latest.

In desperate need of a few more hours of sleep,

--me
        Unseen but seeing
        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
        3rd shift needs love, too
        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Dear Self

3x 12hour night shifts in a row aren't your thing, no more volunteering for them for a while, y'hear?

Regards

Self
          A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• Dear Self,

No more forgetting to take your blood pressure medication. That is not safe.

No love,
            Self

Comment

• Dear Rummy

PLEASE dont forget your meds!!

Love
              Rads

Dear water supplier

All I want is a bubble bath! It's been a long day and I need to unwind! But nooooooooooo someone had to burst a water pipe and there'll only be water after I go to bed!

Rads
              The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• ***WARNING GROSS***

Written in white:

Dear bathroom,

I am sorry I defiled you so. I cant help it. I coughed wrong and next thing I knew there was pasta on the wall. I cleaned you up though!

annoyed at my gag reflex
                mono

Dear gag reflex,
                WTH?? I just coughed!
                mono
                My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

• Dear Idrinkarum,

Perhaps set an alarm on your mobile (cell) to remind you when to take your meds? Please don't forget them again! *hugs*

Crazylegs
                  A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• Dear Rummy,

No forgetting the meds. *hugs* This reminds me that I need to take mine too. I've been good on the blood pressure meds, but the Prozac...not so much. Blahghgh. >.<

--RP

Dear people with no class,

Maybe you don't have any class because you can't afford it..? Maybe some of your friends will get some money together for that class for your sorry classless selves, because you sorely need it.

Or maybe they'll just you. One can hope.

In short, shut up before I give into the desire to heave large objects at your head.

--RP
                    1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                    -----
                    http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Dear Rads, crazylegs, RP,

Thank you for the concern!

crazy - I'm going to take up your suggestion.

It's just that when I wake up so early (5:30 AM) in the morning, I get to busying myself with making breakfasts, packing lunch (for Mr. Rum), and doing other stuff whilst on no caffeine, I forget sometimes.

RP - yeah, I understand about the Prozac taking. I'm on Lexapro, but I take it at night. I either forget to take it, or I tell myself that I'll take right after I put Child Rum down for the night (and I put myself to sleep right next to her ).

Shortly after coming home and taking my meds, I took a nap with Child Rum. I'm feeling much better now.

I promise not to forget to take my medications again.

Rummy

Comment

• Dear Ex,

No, I’m sure it’s not “super important” to you. Then again, what I needed/wanted from you never was.

With anger,
                        Me

--------------------------
                        Dear drug withdrawal,

So far you kinda suck. I hope the next step down is not as bad as all the stories I’ve seen. Cuz the next step down is gonna be like jumping off the cliff. I promise to try not to take it out on the people who care about me.

With fingers crossed,
                        Me
                        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Dear BookstoreEscapee;

Having dealt with my mother being on SERIOUS prescription pain killers (narcotics) after a surgery a few years ago, and having seen the side effects while she was on them, and what she had to go through to get off of them, I have some idea of what you might be going through.

Therefore...

Hang in there, you'll get through it.

--Jack

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Life;

Thank you for the unexpected and welcome curve ball you threw me recently. It has been most appreciated!

That being said... please stop throwing all the other, UNWELCOME curve balls in my direction for awhile.

Kay? Thnxbye

--Me

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Mother Nature;

I believe the old song says it best:

Rain, rain, go away
                          Come again another day

For forcing me to stay in and fix dinner at home when I really wanted to go out to eat, no love for you today;

--Jack
                          Last edited by Jack T. Chance; 06-30-2009, 11:48 PM. Reason: Post is now New & Improved, with Extra Rantiness! ;-)
                          "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
                          --StanFlouride

Comment

• Dear Jack,

Thanks.

-be

ps I like this avatar better.
                            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Dear MOAO®--

I am *extremely* worried about you.

--YOAO
                              I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

• Bella,

*hugs*

--RP

Jack T. Chance,

*steals your rain*

--RP
                                1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                                -----
                                http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Working...
                                X