This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Hot Weather,

A good hearty long Fuck you. Why do you have to be 43 degrees CELSIUS tomorrow?!

No love,
    Me.

Dear CSers,

Some good news about my mental health. Have had no problems recently, am currently seeing a counsellor and I'll be meeting my SM in a week or so to discuss me returning to work.

Love,
    Me.
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

• Dear Pepper,

If the ex has a girlfriend, maybe you could call her and get her help in convicing him to sign the papers. I had to resort to that with my ex (especially since we were in different states so I didn't have jurisdiction to force him or something).
      Congrats on filing!

--Happily Divorced TPM

Dear Fireheart,

I'm so happy to hear you're doing better! Yay!

--Happy TPM

Dear Sociology Professor,

You are a cold, heartless bitch. Karma is going to stab you in the back someday. I'm hoping my complaint to the dean helps karma move faster.

--One of your angry students

Comment

• Dear TPM,

I think he might have a couple, but they are dumber than a sack of rocks. I am just going to let the Sheriff serve him and then wait. I've waited this long (a year). Plus once I have proof that he's been served, it takes 120 days to get it all done. Sooner if he signs. But it's not like I EVER plan to get married again. So the wait is fine with me.

Patiently,

Pepper

Comment

• Dear rash on my shoulders,

Please don't be because of my medication....

Love,
          me.

Comment

• dear pepper,

hopefully your ex is better than The Boy's ex. he had her served back in may...still haven't signed the damn papers.

GF
            If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
            ^_^

Comment

• Dear GF,

It won't matter. As long as he has been server, and I have proof, if he refuses to sign, the judge can still grant it with out his signature. Or at least I think that's the case.

Hopefully,

Pepper

Comment

• Dear me,

You forgot to eat anything after work last night.

Perplexed,

--me
                Unseen but seeing
                oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                3rd shift needs love, too
                RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Not-So-Dear-Me,

How in the heck did you wind up with pinkeye. In both eyes!?!?!?!? How!?

No Love,
                  Me
                  --------------------------------------------------
                  Dear Mr. Rum,

Yes, we're still going to the dinner theater on Sunday. And yes, we're still going to see a musical.

Love,
                  Mrs. Rum

Comment

• Dear P, I really, really need to forgive you. You didn't formally say the words "I'm sorry," nor "I was wrong," but I believe you are, and I know you were. Even if I never receive an apology, it doesn't matter. I can only control me.
                    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• Dear Rummy,

*offers chocolate and non itchy-ness*

--RP
                      1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                      -----
                      http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Dear coworkers, Do you all have such boring lives that you must constantly be concerned about what I do? J gives me certain allowances becasuse this is my second job; SHE chose to do so, and it's between us. Furthermore, since this is my second job, it's not going to be my whole life. Well, neither is my first job. I don't live that way. I'm sorry you do. I still do my best. I still get all my stuff done, and others' work also. So I can feel any way I want to about my job. So next time you have a problem with me, talk TO me, not ABOUT me, and if I need to change it, I will. Give me a chance.
                        "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• Dear RP,

Thank you very much!

The eyedrops are helping. Only half of my right eye was glued shut this morning and my left eye wasn't at all! Weee!

Hopefully this thing will have its butt kicked by tomorrow,
                          Rummy
                          ----------------------------------------
                          Not-So-Dear Bottle of Conditioner,

Why did you attack my right foot!???

I have a gash on top of it and I have to hobble around and it hurts!

Not feeling the loe for you,
                          Rummy
                          ----------------------------------------
                          Dear Child Rum,

Thank you for the band aids.

Happy for Dr. Child Rum,
                          Mommy
                          -----------------------------------
                          "Dear" Mr. Rum,

Your bedside manner needs work.

No banging on the foot that has the gash,
                          Mrs. Rum
                          Last edited by CaroPhoenix; 11-22-2009, 01:55 PM.

Comment

• Dear Khan,

Mommy is amazed and appreciative that you slept ALL NIGHT last night.

Too bad I couldn't sleep because I kept getting up to check you were OK...

Love, Mommy
                            https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Dear people who write malware viruses:

I will hunt you down and smack you really hard with "The Stupid Stick" I just love being at work till 11:30 one night to help clean you out and then again tonight since you diceded to kill some internet settings

DIAF

Dear VW

You are going to get beaten with the stick mentioned above. It should not take 4 hours, a rachet and a hammer to change a altenator. German Engineering is my new swear word

DIAF

Dear Uncle/Boss

If you know what is good for you, you will let us go at noon on Wednesday. You have a lot of grumpy workers and it would be a nice thing to do.

Don't make me use the stick

Dear MLS

Thank you for a wonderful season. Who knew I would like soccer so much.

Can't wait to get our season tickets
                              Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• Dear Oscar the Cat,

I gave you the stuffed Piplup and the seal that makes a noise for you to PLAY with. Not to headbutt.

Love,
                                Me.

Dear Mitchell the Cat,

How the heck can you sleep UNDER the lap quilt in this weather?

Love,
                                Me.

Dear brain,

Please remember to buy an iPod wall charger today.

Love,
                                me.

Comment

Working...
                                X