This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Jaywalkers,
    I am aware you desperately need to cross the street. I know I have had to jaywalk a few times myself. HOWEVER, when I did, I did the following:

1. Looked both ways to make sure there were no cars coming. And if there were, I crossed when they were far away enough not to hit me

2. I RAN!!!!!! I didn't mosey or trudge along the way you guys do!!

Now what the hell is so hard about waiting for there to be no cars coming right at you guys??? I've had people cross the street when I'm about 8 f*@#ing feet away from them!! What the hell is the matter with you?? Do you have any regard for your life at all?? Do you care if someone swerves out of the way to avoid hitting you and, as a result, nearly hits an oncoming car from the other side?? Doesn't it bother you that, if you get hit, not only does it affect you, but the driver will carry the guilt of damaging another human being with their car for the rest of his or her natural life??? Are you so narcissistic to think that everyone will just brake for you??

Well, news flash, jaywalkers: You're not that special. That's right, I said it. For every person who cares enough to brake or swerve out of the way to avoid hitting you, there are plenty who will mow you down without a pang of remorse. You're not the only sucky people in this world, you know. The world will keep turning after you die. Deal with it.

So unless you know what you're doing, USE THE DAMN CROSSWALK LIKE EVERYONE ELSE!!!

Sincerely,
    Marxfan (who has nearly killed or been killed by about 5 or 10 jaywalkers this week alone)
    "I used to be Snow White... but I drifted."~Mae West

Comment

• Dear Right Forearm,

Please stop hurting! I know I bowled, using my 14 pound ball, and it's been a few years since I last bowled, but really .... stop being sore! I can barely move my arm, and I'm right-handed!

And right hand - stop having sympathy pains.

Not happy (even though my rawking Assistant Manager is here),
      IDaR

Comment

• Dear T,

You're a fool.

Don't feel too bad, though. So am I.

Becky
        Unseen but seeing
        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
        3rd shift needs love, too
        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Dear Work,

I work and live in Omaha, NE. Why am I getting calls for emergency roadside assistance for CANADA?

Confused

Monolayth
          My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

• Dear Jose Mourinho,

You're unemployed, we need a new manager, COME BACK TO CHELSEA PLEASE! The fact that you were able to win two trophies with the injury problems shows how resilient you are and the way you were able to get this team. That and we miss your comments. Just tone down the insults a bit though.

Dear Didier Deschamps,

You're also unemployed and we are looking for a manager. You did great with Monaco and you're an ex Chelsea player, manage us mate!

Dear Michael Laudrup,

Just left Getafe, and you proved your worth in the UEFA Cup match. We'll hire you.

Dear Mark Hughes,

You're an ex-Chelsea player and a fan of the club, you've done well as a manager and we wouldn't mind you.

Dear Frank Rijkaard,

FUCK OFF! You're tactically inept and you kept getting dumped on by us. I'm still laughing at the fact that you tried to play fancy soccer against us and you got scored on three times within 20 minutes. Mark of a "great" manager there.

PS. I also thought you sucked as a player.

Dear John Terry,

You're still our captain and you're respected by us. Don't let the miss get to you. You're better than Rio anyway.

Dear wireless network,

YOU SUCK!
            Last edited by ArenaBoy; 05-26-2008, 05:04 AM.
            The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

• Dear bathroom scale,

I hate you.

Becky
              Unseen but seeing
              oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
              There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
              3rd shift needs love, too
              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Dear Weather.

I know you are famous in your blandness and unpredictability but I really need to get out and practice taking photos, I know my camera is weather sealed but when I need full waterproofs *I* can still get wet.

Please, stop with the rain already.
                A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• Dear Crazy Legs

What's wrong with peanut butter????

love
                  rads

Dear TTO

*sigh* just... *sigh*
                  Boys

love
                  rads
                  The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• Dear Bloues

It's Icky. Seriously, the smell, texture.

Its Vile.

Pooks

Comment

• Dear Pooks

Cool, more for me
                      In return, you can have...um

*tries to think of food she doesn't like*
                      Oooh you can have haggis!

Good deal?

Bloues
                      The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• Dear Right Shoulder,

Please stop hurting! It's been 5 days. Enough is enough! I'm sorry about the Ben Gay but it's supposed to help you feel better. You seem to be rebelling by hurting more. I don't want to smell like a bag of Life Savers. That was all Mom, anyway. She talked me into letting her put it on you. If I get one of those hot packs for you will you stop? I really need to get stuff done and you're making it difficult.

Sorely,

Me
                        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Dear Bloues,

I suppose its as fair as its going to get!

Pooks

Comment

• Dear Husband,

Please to not be drinking the Diet Pepsi that I have earmarked for my Sailor Jerry's Rum.

Much Rum Hate,
                            Your Wife
                            IDaR

------------------------------------------
                            Dear Mother,

What do you mean my husband can't cook? Just because you don't know how to cut recipes in half, doesn't mean we have to eat all your food!

Wonderingly,
                            Your Daughter,
                            IDaR

Comment

• Dear R,

Please move on from your Ex and wash the damned dishes!

-EQ

Dear BF,

Why can't I be treated like a girl and be taking out on a date without having to iniciate it myself?!

I still loves you,
                              -EQ
                              Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• Dear EQ,

Men are oblivious to everything. I still have to do initiate dates and stuff with my husband. Sometimes men need either a swift kick to the backside or a lobotomy - not sure which as of yet.

Sincerely,
                                IDaR

-------------------------------------------
                                Dear hubs,

Were you Sandman in a past life? All you have to do is sit on the couch, daughter lays next to you, and BAM!!!! Daughter is out like a little light.

Wondering,
                                Your Wife,
                                IDaR

Comment

Working...
                                X