Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yer, alright then, you may however have a bit of a wait.

TPBM wants to process the 1000+ images I took today.
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• If only I had the attention span.....

The person below me has had a big revelation on something recently
      "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• other then my Ex is a jerk? not really

TPBM wants to give me a foot massage so my feet will stop throbbing.
        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• I'll rub your feet if you rub my back and shoulders. I'm SO SORE.

The person below me needs a new bed.
          Sometimes I lie awake at night, and I ask, 'Where have I gone wrong?' Then a voice says to me, 'This is going to take more than one night.'

Comment

• False, I love my bed.

The person below me is craving specific foods right now
            "Ride the spiral to the end, it may just go where no one's been. Spiral out, keep going..." -Lateralus

Comment

• chocolate and pickles....no I'm not pregnant!

TPBM wants to go grocery shopping with me! (I'll buy lunch)
              It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• I would love to take you up on that......but I'm stuck at work.

The person below me wants to rescue me from the paint fumes that is my work.
                "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• sure...go food shopping with me :P

TPBM wants to buy me a new cell pohone since mine just crapped out on me

Comment

• Sure, but the UK ones won't work in the States so say hello to your new paperweight.

TPBM will let me take the next two days off work.

Comment

• Of course I will. I can't gaurrantee you'll have a job when you get back, but you can have the weekend off.

TPBM wants to go back to school shopping for me.
                      "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

• HELL NO!!! its tax free weekend here....and I got mauled at walmart just trying to buy a new phone!

TPBM wants to join me in the back to school for the ankle biters celebration party!!! no kids in school allowed!

Comment

• Wants to? Yes, but as our schools don't go back to school until after Labor Day, I've still got a month before the kids go back. (Though I love the kids I care for, the oldest (school age) ones are getting a little on my nerves).

TPBM wishes fall would get here already so it wouldn't be hot.
                          Gryffltherclaw: Because who says you have to pick just one?

Proud to have crushes on fictional characters.

Comment

• Nah, I've waited too long for summer.

TPBM will come with me to the Cricket on Monday?

Comment

• if I knew what it was....maybe...

TPBM wants to go gorge on icecream to beat the heat!

Comment

• Ice cream would be fantastic.

TPBM would also enjoy some ice cream.
                                Unseen but seeing
                                oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                                There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                                3rd shift needs love, too
                                RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
                                X