This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You wanna trade?

TPBM wants to do something other than what they have to do tomorrow, too.

/makes sense?
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Yer, it'll be nice to go to a wedding and just be rather than work...

TPBM has an interesting hobby.
      A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• Not especially. I'm rather boring. I read a lot.

TPBM is hoping the College Champion will win the Jeopardy Tournament of Champions.

Comment

• meh.

TPBM wants to keep me company at work tomorrow then join my D&D game.
          It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• I have a shameful secret.

I've never played D+D.

TPBM is having a good weekend

PS BSE, reading is a *great* hobby, where else can you touch the very edge of space, the depth of the ocean and inner reaches of a human mind in one day?

Comment

• My weekend is going OK. Just got back from the wedding. Long day. It was on a cruise ship...we had to be there at 10, hung around for 2 hours, got on the ship about noon, had an hour and a little to explore, then the wedding was promptly at 1:30. Then a small reception with food and we were off by 3:30. It was nice, though. About 24 people are actually going on the cruise (to Bermuda); they leave in about 10 minutes, now.

The person below me needs a nap.

Comment

• I need more than a nap, I need to sleep for hours!

TPBM has better plans that I tomorrow (I'm working).

Comment

• Well, I'm not working, so true. I'm going to do laundry and see my Pablo

TPBM can think of something better to go here.

Comment

• meh

TPBM wants to put my laundry in the dryer when its done....I'm to lazy to do it...since I'm going out here
                    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Alas, I'm off to bed,

TPBM will wake me up at 08:30 BST?

Comment

• Sorry, I don't plan to be awake then (3:30 in the morning here, if I'm not mistaken).

TPBM will hit me over the head with a frying pan if I am awake at that time...

Comment

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                          Sorry, I don't plan to be awake then (3:30 in the morning here, if I'm not mistaken).

TPBM will hit me over the head with a frying pan if I am awake at that time...
                          Well, you see... I kind of have this quaint, old-fashioned thing where I don't commit acts of physical violence against women unless they REALLY deserve it... like, you'd practically have to be trying to kill me and stuff... so, sorry, but no.

Besides, I'm a night owl. Sometimes it's nice to have someone to talk to in the wee small hours of the morning.

TPBM wants to give me a neck massage so that the stiffness and pain I've been dealing with the last 2 days might actually go away.
                          "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
                          --StanFlouride

Comment

• Sure

The person below me wants to come bring me food so I don't have to drive all the way to my house to get some.
                            "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• Might take me a while to drive a pizza to you and it'll be cold when I get there...

TPBM will do my ironing for me?

Comment

• to the person who didn't want to put my alundry in the dryer....you missed on on the $6 I found in my pocket after it came out of the dryer....yes I launder money all the time....how is it illegal?

as for ironing....naw i just finished my own.

TPBM wants to cat sit for me for a few days.

Comment

Working...
                                X